Side Story

(Y/N)'s Fantastical Quest in Eastern Wonderland ! Part 3

(For the Music you can just play whenever)

Rin: *tired* How much farther is it?

(Y/N): *points* It should be visible after we get over that hill. So just hold on ok?

Rin nodded as you continue walking towards the hill. The climb was easy and once you reached the top you overlooked a massive field of sunflowers.

Koishi: Wow... This place is beautiful.

(Y/N): I'm still getting an uneasy feeling from something, but it is a nice place.

Rin: Well, should we just walk in?

(Y/N): I don't see anything else to do so let's go.

The three of you start to walk through all the sunflowers looking for your opponent. You searched for a while but was unable to find anyone. The three of you somehow managed to find each other in the maze of sunflowers.

Koishi: Should we just give up? I mean we can't find anyone.

(Y/N): Wait. If we turn around now our opponent should be right behind us.

Rin: What makes you say that?

(Y/N): Reasons, now let's turn around.

You turn around and sure enough, there was a woman with green hair and red eyes standing there. She wore a red vest with a white dress shirt with a yellow, a black belt, and a red plaid skirt. She carried a pink parasol with her. She smiled as she began to talk.

???: You took your time coming here. I was about to come and get you myself.

(Y/N): Well, that won't be necessary as you can see. Now, may I know who I'm talking to?

???: My name is Yuuka Kazami. It's a pleasure to meet my new toy.

Campsite

(Y/N): You would have loved her Darkness.

Darkness: *Darkness mode* S-She sounds wonderful...

Utsuho: She sounds interesting.

Megumin: What did she do to you?

(Y/N): *thousand-yard stare* It isn't appropriate for people your age...

Megumin: W-What do you mean?!

(Y/N): Back to the story!

Megumin: Don't ignore me!

Story

(Y/N): I'm scared. Who starts a fight with that?!

Koishi: *from a distance* Don't worry (Y/N)! I'm sure she's only joking!

Rin: *also from a distance* I'm sure she isn't that strong!

(Y/N): Don't say that! You'll only get her angry! And what are you four doing over there?!

You turn around and saw the Dolls and the other two as you shouted at the four of them. You then turn back to Yuuka who was standing right in front of you, causing you to jump back.

(Y/N): Whoa! A little too close!

Yuuka: *unsettling smile* My you are a really beautiful toy.

(Y/N): *nervously* I would appreciate if you stop calling me that.

Yuuka: I'll try to avoid the face.

Before you could respond she shot gold energy blasts at you. They came in quick as you narrowly dodged them.