Side Story

(Y/N)'s Fantastical Quest in Eastern Wonderland ! Part 1

You were relaxing at a campfire with everyone that you have met over your time here. You were all sitting around the fire telling story's when Megumin decided to ask you a question.

Megumin: (Y/N), I've been curious about it, but what happened on that quest you went on after Kazuma's trial.

(Y/N): Oh, that? Well, I guess that nows a good enough time for that. Alright, listen up people. I'm going to tell you a story of my adventures with Koishi and Orin in another world. Ah, wait. Vanir, pass the marshmallows... Thank you.

Flashback

It all started after Kazuma became a deadbeat. I was relaxing at the guild drinking well Shanghai and Hourai were sitting next to me, minding there own business. As I watched the people celebrate whatever task they finished that day, Luna walked up to me.

Luna: Oh! There you are (Y/N). I've been looking for you.

(Y/N): You have? What did you need?

Luna: Well, this doesn't really happen, but a quest was dropped off and the messenger specifically asked for you to take it.

(Y/N): Did you see what they looked like?

Luna: Well, it was a woman, she kept her face hidden with a parasol, but she had on some weird purple clothing on. She told you to come north of Axel if you want to do the quest. She didn't give any particular reward or any indication what the quest was. She just said that you would find it interesting.

(Y/N): Damn... I feel played now because she was right. I'm going on this quest! Wish me luck Luna! *waves goodbye*

Luna: Bye (Y/N)! Come back safe!

You walked out of the guild and made your way to the north exit. As you were walking two voices called out to you.

??? x2: (Y/N)!

You turn around to see Koishi and Rin running towards you.

(Y/N): What are you two doing here?

Koishi: We were shopping and just happen to see you. What were you doing?

(Y/N): I'm going on this mystery quest.

Rin: Mystery quest?

(Y/N): Yeah, someone gave me a quest, but nothing was explained. They said that if I wanted to know more than I have to go to the north of Axel.

Koishi: What?! How do you know that it just isn't someone that's going to try and kill you?!

(Y/N): Relax Koishi. I can handle it, I mean when did I ever get into a fight I couldn't handle?

Koishi: I guess... I better still come with you. I don't want to lose you, because of something stupid.

(Y/N): Aww, thanks koishi. What about you Orin? Want to tag along?

Rin: Sure, let's get going.

The three of you continued to walk north. After a couple minutes of walking, you came across a long flight of stairs that had a red arch placed at the top.

(Y/N): Anyone ready for a climb?

Koishi: I don't want to. *reaches arms out* Carry me!

(Y/N): Really Koishi?

Koishi: Yes, now carry me!

You sigh as you lift up Koishi and give her a piggy back ride up the stairs.