Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"We always knew he liked you." Lottie smiled. 

"It was so obvious, I mean, he never shut up about you." Fizzy laughed. 

"Oh Alex is so beautiful. But she'd never love a guy like me. She's so perfect and I'm just stupid." Lottie joked. 

"Where is he anyway?" I spoke. The girls exchanged glances then looked at me. 

"He never told you?" Lottie asked. I shook my head.

"He tried out for XFactor Alex, now he's in a band touring. How could he not have told you?" Felicity answered. 

"Yeah, and how could you never have found out. He's always on the radio and TV." Lottie said. 

"We never actually spoke to each other, just wrote notes." I mumbled. 

"WHAT?! You mean he's never said a word to you, and he loves you?!" Lottie cried. I nodded sheepishly. 

"What a bloke." Felicity shook her head. 

"Hey! Language! Stop being mean too." I scolded.

 "Awh does ickle Alex like Louis too?" Lottie giggled. 

Do I? 

No I don't. I can't. I've never even heard him talk before! 

But that didn't stop him from loving me. 

Fuck. 

I love him too.

-1 year later-

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door." 

"Ugh, Lottie! Turn it off!" I groaned. 

"Alex, stop pretending you don't love it!" Lottie chirped. 

"Why am I here Mrs.Tomlinson?" I asked nicely to the woman. She smiled. 

"I have to go pick some things up, so I need you to stay with the girls." she answered. I nodded then she left.

I guess you're wondering what happened over the past year? Well One Direction is more popular than ever. So I'm constantly hearing Louis' name, hearing his voice, seeing his face. It's absolute torture. 

But I can't help but always read his letter. I carry it around most of the time. I'll pull it out and read it after some guy makes a move on me. If someone breaks my heart or hurts my feelings, I just pull out his letter and read it. A smile instantly lights up my face.

Connor left for college on a scholarship, so now he's living in the states. 

I'm a Senior now. Queen of the school. People look up to me all the time and it's rather annoying. I don't want to be the most loved girl in school. I wanted to be treated like a normal teenager, not like Queen Bee. Girls are intimidated still, boys are always around me. And I'm once again, captain of the Volleyball team. 

I have one really good friend. Her name is Paige. We get along really well, and she isn't scared of me at all. She is a year younger too, so I think she'll be new Queen Bee once I graduate. 

"Do you still like Louis?" Lottie blurted out. I choked on my water. 

"I never said I liked him." I huffed.