Epilogue

Epilogue

-Alex-

"I do." he smiled.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the priest announced.

"I can't believe it." I said, shaking my head.

"Me either." Louis responded, taking my hand.

"I always knew Liam would be the first to get married." I laughed softly.

"I know right. I'm happy he found Danielle." Louis sighed as we watched the newly weds walk down the aisle.

"C'mon, we're getting in the limo." Harry said, nudging me. I smiled at Louis and we walked to the limo together.

"Congratulations!" I screamed as I filed into the car.

"Thanks Alex." Liam smiled warmly at me.

After Louis and I got back together, Liam and I worked things out. It took a lot of begging, but I eventually forgave him. Danielle came along about 3 months later and she became my best friend. And our family turned into the best one ever.

The story about how Liam and Danielle met is hilarious.

Louis invited me to move in with him at his and Harry's flat in London once the summer was over. When we got there, Liam went out to get take out. He never came back. Turns out he was chased by fans and Danielle hid him in her flat until they were sure the fans were gone.

Liam brought Dani over to meet us and that's when she became my best friend.

~*~

"Now the Maid of Honor has a toast!" the DJ announced. I stood up and waved at everyone.

"Hi! A lot of you know me, and some don't. Well I'm Alexia Dawson, Liam and Danielle's best friend. I'm not really good at giving speeches, but I am good at rapping. So I've decided on rapping my speech. Here you go guys." I spoke, and winked at Liam and Dani.

The music started up and began dancing like a weirdo. (Play music to side.)

"Now this is a story all about how Dani wound up in a wedding gown.

I'd like to take a minute so just sit right here and I'll tell you why we're at the wedding of the year.

In London, England born an raised.

Dani was a dancer and dated Liam Payne.

Chillin' out, dancing, and relaxing all cool.