Chapter 15

Chapter 15

-Louis-

"You're such a hypocrite, Lou." Zayn growled, running his fingers through his hair. 

"How am I a hypocrite?" I asked.

"You cheated on her and she forgave you. But as soon as she cheats on you, you leave the country." 

"While she's injured in a hospital bed!" Niall added. "You didn't even tell her you were leaving. And then you ignore her and make us ignore her too." 

"You're a dick." Liam spat. 

"She cheated on me, with my best friend! What am I supposed to do?!" I yelled. 

"I kissed her without warning! Stop acting like it was her choice! Because it wasn't! She did nothing wrong! If anything, you did." Harry shouted causing everyone to freeze. "You had sex with the girl that ruined her in high school. Sex! All she did was get kissed. "

Harry hasn't spoken to any of us since Australia. This is the first time I've heard him talk in weeks. 

"Let's go over the things you did. Shall we?" Liam spoke after a long silence. "Cheat on her with a whore. Blame it all because you were drunk. Beg for her forgiveness, which she grants. Become a hypocrite because Harry kissed her. Didn't let her explain what happened. Break up with her in a letter. Leave the country without warning. Leave her alone in a hospital room. Then force all of us to ignore her. Make Uncle Simon stay with her when he should be in America for XFactor. And most of all, you broke her." 

I think my heart just fell into my stomach. 

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. 

"Sorry?! All you can say is sorry?!" Zayn exclaimed. 

"What happened to our Louis? I don't even know who you are anymore." Niall sighed. 

"Harry you didn't even apologize to her either." Liam stated.

"I can't. Not allowed to talk to her, remember? Not even Paul is allowed to talk to her!" Harry glared at me. 

"I can't take this any more. She's alone in a big house while her family is in America with Simon. She's been alone for almost a month. I haven't talked to my little Alex in 3 weeks, and I can't fucking take it anymore. I need her back." Liam growled, standing up.

"You can't talk to her!" I shouted, jumping up. "You know our deal!"