Chapter Four

Chapter Four

-;-Alex's POV-;-

"Pool's out back boys, no where near my ass." I giggled as I got myself a cup of water. 

"You're ass is better than some old pool." Harry mumbled, followed by a smack from Louis. 

I began to walk over to the boys then I tripped on air, causing me glass to fall on the floor. Shattering. 

"Shit." I muttered. "Guys go out to the pool, I'll be out there when I finish cleaning this up." 

They all nodded and walked out. 

"Here, let me help." Louis insisted. 

"It's fine Lou, you can go swim." I said as I picked up some glass. But oh no, picking up glass isn't simple. I cut myself, like the klutz I am. "Ouch." 

"Jesus Alex. Let me see." I held my hand away.

"No Lou, it's fine. Just a scratch." I lied showing my hand. 

"A scratch?! Alex, let me clean that up." he grabbed a wet cloth and dabbed the blood away. He was making it seem like he was treating a new born baby. Gently dabbing it, and carefully eyeing me to make sure I was comfortable. 

"Band aids are in that drawer." I stated. He turned around and grabbed a small band aid from the box. He gently placed the band aid on my cut.

"Better?" he asked, still holding my hand. 

"Much. Thanks Louis." I smiled graciously. His face was so close to mine, I could practically feel his breath on my lips. I felt myself leaning in and my eyes began to close.

"Alexia, what the hell happened?" my mother laughed. I jumped away from Louis. 

So close. 

Just had to come in at that moment right Mum?

"Uhm, I sorta tripped on air." I giggled. 

"What am I going to do with you? Get out, I'm going to clean this up seeing that you've got company." she responded. I nodded and took Louis by the hand, dragging him out back. 

"Let me guess, Lexi cut herself." Zayn chuckled. I blushed and held out my hand. 

"We haven't even known you for a day and Zayn can read you inside and out." Niall joked. 

"Come on Lex, get in the pool!" Harry chirped. I shook my head. 

"Maybe later." I answered. I began to walk away when a pair of arms wrapped around me.