Blue Fire

Hey, guys, it's Dipper Pines and I am going to tell you my story. Well, our story Mabel is going to be writing a part of this story too but she will come in later. Okay so let's get started. It all started when Mabel and I were playing with water balloons. Then all of a sudden something caught my eye. It was blue and it was.........FIRE! "Wait, Mabel! Look!" I screamed. Then she began to question it too. "Should we go explore it?" she asked. I then nodded, smiling, ready for an adventure. We then went running out into the woods ready for anything that comes our way. The fire we saw was by a campsite about twenty feet from the shack, but once we got there the fire was nowhere to be found. We didn't want to give up so we kept looking. After many hours later we decided to go back to the shack because we were hungry. Uncle ford made us some sandwiches. Mabel was so hungry she just gobbled all of her sandwich up! "Whoa Mabel slow down your going to be sick." I said warning her. "Oh Dipper I will be fine I'm not stupid." she said with a tone. "Alright" thirty minutes after I hear "I don't feel so good." she looked at me. I gave her my told you so look. "oh shut up!" she snapped at me. I chuckled. I went up to our room and got my journal but once I come down the stairs they are both asleep. Typical. But then I saw something in the corner of my eyes it was.......the BLUE FIRE! I have to go check it out! But Uncle Ford said to never go outside without his watch. But Mabel. This is my only chance! I will suffer the consequences later. I then grabbed my journal and ran out into the woods with great wonder and curiosity. The fire was by that same camp site and it was glowing bright. I was so excited that I found a new discovery to add to the family of weirdness. But suddenly the fire just went away! Fire doesn't DO THAT! I got really sad until I noticed a note on the ground by it. It said.....

Hey, Pinetree. Remember me. I'm not dead! You can't kill a demon. I guess you weren't so smart after all.

I got scared and started running to the shack once more but everything went black.