Lost Control

I feel crazy. I feel evil. I feel like I should just lock myself in another room to save my family. To deal with Bill on my own without bringing ANYONE into it. After Bill gave me my ability to shoot green flames or hold them without being burnt. I have been really worried what if they just come up and someone sees. What would Bill do? I have to keep them hidden. I now know what Elsa from Frozen felt now. Don't judge me Mabel made me watch the movie. Anyway, I went into the bathroom to do my business then I thought about the moment Mabel didn't help me with the laptop and Bill took over my body. That wasn't the best moment but it happened. Green flames started forming in my hands rapidly. I blew them out and whispered to myself "Be in Control." That kept me going. Then Mabel knocked on the bathroom and those memories came back again. The flames were even bigger now and I couldn't blow them out. "Hey, Dipstick I need in there." I got scared. "O-Okay be out in a sec!" I shook my hands and they grew bigger. "hey Dipper why is the bathroom glowing green?" Mabel asked. "Oh, I got a new lightbulb that is green!" I said trying to hide my flames. "Oh well, it sure is bright. I need in there though could you hurry?" I didn't know what I should do so I just put my hands in my pockets opened the doorknob and ran out. "Thanks!" She said and ran into the bathroom. "That was close," I said. "What was close?" Uncle Ford asked. "Oh, nothing." I quickly said. "Okay...." he said and raised a brow. "bye," I said and running into the forest. "Dipper Wait!" Grunkle Stan yelled. "What!?" I asked. "Pull your hands out of your pockets!" and I was confused what if they blow up? "Why?" I asked and Grunkle Stan yelled. "Just pull them out!" and I said. "Okay." I pulled them out and thought of the happy times with Mabel and they went out before I pulled them out. "Oh, Okay then go on." Grunkle stan yelled. "Be safe!" Uncle Ford said. "Okay!" I said and went off into the forest. I was running from everything. I just wanted everything to be over already. "How do I control these things?" then the familiar voice echoed again. "Mad makes them come and happy makes them go away." Now I knew. "Thanks, Bill." then I smiled in the joy that I can hide the fire more easily. "Control Dipper," I said to myself. "Bill?" I asked. "Yes?" he answered in my head. "Can I see you quickly?" I asked. "okay." then Bill appeared in front of my eyes. "What do you need?" he asked. "What other powers have I awakened?" he scanned me with this device in his cane and told me: "Nothing but your flames are out of control." I looked at him "I will NOT let anyone find out." He nodded and left me. Then at the corner of my eye, I see someone running behind me. Then something hit my head. 

Mabel POV 

Dipper has been gone for hours. Where has he gone? I asked myself many times. "hey guys have you seen Dipper?" I asked Uncle Ford and Grunkle Stan. "No. Why?" they asked me. "he has been in the woods for hours. Should we be worried?" Grunkle Stan looked at me and asked. "how many hours?" and glared at me. "Almost seven." they gasped and got up. "Well, let us go look for him." We headed to the woods. We have been walking straight for about ten minutes now then I spotted something. His cap. "Guys look!" I yelled. We ran towards the cap and saw blood on the grass. oh. no. Then we saw a note on the ground. Bill? No. It said. "If you want Mason back come to find him. I will give you a clue. A ship is your clue. Now SEARCH" I started to cry. What does he mean by Ship?

Dipper POV 

My head was throbbing it felt like my head was a bowling ball. I went to move and get up but I was bound. My wrists were bound behind me and my legs were too. My mouth was covered with duct tape as well. It was so uncomfortable. My surroundings were rusty and very old. I recognized this place. Wait is this where the aliens were? Then suddenly I heard some footsteps come then they stopping in front of me. I looked up and saw Gideon with his prison buddies. I struggled in my bondage trying to step back. He must have had a growth spurt because he was taller than most of his prison buddies who weren't short. He still wore that dumb suit and his hair was all gelled up as usual. "Oh, Mason. You are funny." I glared at him because I didn't like the name Mason I go by Dipper. I tried to talk but I couldn't. "You are probably wondering why I brought you here. Huh?" he looked at me and grinned. I kicked him with all my ability and he kicked me in the stomach. It hurt but I have been hurt worse. "Oh, Mason. You think you are so tough. I brought you here because your Pines family has treated me with hate since I remember. So I want to return the favor and hurt their dear dipper. haha!" My eyes widened I knew Gideon would kill me in an instant. He leaned towards my face and removed the duct tape. "You have something to say Mason?" he said. "So you want the mystery shack too or what?" I asked. "Nah that old thing doesn't have use to me anymore. I have my own building dedicated to me." I felt relief. "They will find me! You just wait!" he gasped with comedy and said. "Oh don't you use that tone with me, Mason. Be careful Mabel might have to be my queen if you keep this up," he said with a straight face. "You touch Mabel I will kill you!" He looked at me and smirked. "Not if I kill you first." then put the duct tape back on my mouth. I struggled to try to break the ropes off of my wrists. But they were too tight. Gideon walked away then grabbed a cigarette and began to smoke it. Many trails of tobacco smoke left his lips and then once he hit the end he giggled and went towards me and I tried to back away but no use. He pressed the burning end on my leg it didn't hurt that bad but I did flinch. He then walked away and began to grab a hammer. "Ready?" Gideon asked and smirked and I just glared at him. He lifted his hands in the air and then hit my leg. That hurt bad! I whimpered as he repeated his hits on my ankles, knees, wrists, and stomach. All my joints. It was like he had been planning this for a long time. "Oh, you know why your family isn't going to find you? The reason why is because I chose a clue name that is literally impossible to figure out. Guess what it was. Fine I will just tell you. Ship. Haha! Because you defeated an alien ship!" He began laughing as I told myself. "Oh, Ford will figure that out. Dumbass" I began to snicker and Gideon looked at me with confusion. "What?" he removed the tape and I said. "Oh nothing." he rolled his eyes and put the tape back on and began to hit me again and again. I was in a lot of pain. 

Mabel POV 

Ship? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Then Ford gasped. "Ship!" Then he took his keychain out and allied it with an indent of the cliffs. "The alien ships! Of course. Let's go, guys, I know where Dipper is." then we were off. 

Dipper POV 

Gideon laughed as he was hitting me then he grabbed a knife and put it to my throat, "Oh someone already did my job." as he saw my scar from Grunkle Stan. "I will just stab you in the heart." and in motion he missed me. I rolled over and then he stuck the knife in my leg about fourteen times. "Welp he will just die here. I'm going to Japan to sell my merch! Goodbye see you in hell!" then he left with his jail buddies. I didn't know if I was going to die or not. But I knew Mabel and Ford would find me. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep or death I didn't know. I saw a light but I ignored it. My eyelids were shutting but I tried to resist but they fell down and I left reality. 

Mabel POV 

We were going through the forest then we were on a hill. Ford looked down and said "This is it? Everyone ready?" we nodded and Ford lifted the hatch. There we were looking down into a dark hole and saw a ladder and we stepped down it. Ford gave each of us a gun for protection and we went down the ladder into the dark hole. It was very rusty and old. It was full of technology. Then there were some poles and Ford gives us some tips on how to use the gun and go down I was the first to go and I jumped down pushing the gun button. Dang, how did dipper use this thing? It was so complicated. I can't believe he saved Ford's life with this shitty gun. I was down and there was another set of ladder below the deck. I waited for everyone to get down from the poles and then we all went under the deck but Ford went first for "protection". We all came down and we began to search for Dipper. Suddenly Ford was just standing a tear fell from his face. He was in shock. "Uncle Ford?" I asked. "Stanford?" Uncle Ford. We walked by his side and he said "d-d-dipper." he said and looked in front of him there was a bloody body. "DIPPER!" I ran to him and shook him gently. Uncle Ford and Grunkle Stan ran me and Dipper wasn't moving. He was bounded and it looked so uncomfortable he has bruises all over him and he was stabbed a lot of his left leg. I tried checking his pulse but nothing. I began to panic now. "Uncle Ford you NEED to check his pulse," I begged him. He shook out of his shock and said. "Okay." he got on his knee and put two fingers on his neck. He sighed in relief. "He's okay?" I asked. "Yes." and he got up. Grunkle Stan looked at him and began sobbing. "Who the fuck did this to him?" he said with clenched fists in his hands. I grabbed one of his fists. "He will be okay he is strong." and he looked at me and calmed down. I tried to pick him up but I couldn't. "help." I said. Grunkle Stan grabbed gun bridal style and then we saw a nearby door "That will be easier with Dipper." We opened it and we went out. Right in front of it was the Gravity Falls Mall but next to the mall was a hospital. "Let's go!" We ran into the emergency room and said "Help please." the doctors came in action taking Dipper into the room "He needs surgery!" once dipper was taken into the room a nurse came and said "Excuse me, sir, come with me. You all can come too." She took us into a room and asked what happened. "All we know is my great nephew was kidnapped and the kidnapper leads us into the old ship place down the road and that is where we found him." she nodded and a policeman came in. "hello people do you guys suspect any people?" he asked. I didn't really think of anyone. Neither did Grunkle Stan or Uncle Ford did. "Okay then if you think of anyone keep me updated." we nodded and then the room went quiet. We all had tears in our eyes. "Is Dipper going to be okay?" She raised a brow. "Dipper? On the file it says his name is Mason Pines." we got quiet. "Yes, but that is what we call him because he doesn't like being called Mason. Since he has the big dipper on his forehead." she nodded. "okay I will call him that. If that is okay." I nodded and said. "Dipper would appreciate that." I smiled. After a couple hours the surgeon came out and had a sad look on his face. "Is he okay?" I asked. "yes, but I would like Mason to stay in the hospital until further notice." he said. "Please call him Dipper he prefers that." he nodded "Can we see him?" I asked. "Follow me." we did as we were told and then we walked into the room. He was sleeping soundly. "Well, I am going to get some food from the dinner." Grunkle Stan said. We nodded and Uncle Ford said. "Who do you think did this?" he asked. I said, "I don't know at all." We were silent and then the doctor came in. "Wow he hasn't woken up yet?" we nodded no and then we got a worried face on the doctor. Uncle Ford and I looked at each other and said, "What is going on?" I asked. "I don't know we just have to wait and see." I looked down and just hoped that Dipper would be okay.