Yellow

After I went under again I felt so much pain in my stomach, not in my body but in the body, I was in, in the world, I stayed in. It just hurt. But that was the least of my worries. I had to make sure my family was safe. I saw Bill chasing after uncle Ford and Mabel. I was so nervous when I saw a light. It was yellow and bright......so bright. I was just thinking "Am I dying?" or "What the hell is going on." Bill snickered. " Go into the light Pine Tree. Go on." "Why?" I panicked. "Because your family will be safe there." I knew he was lying. "LIAR!!! YOU ARE JUST MAKING ME GO SO YOU CAN GET YOUR WAY!" I yelled. He then said, "Fine see them suffer." Then his voice faded away. I hated that feeling of not having control anymore. I just wanted everything to be over. I then sat there waiting for Bill to do something to Mabel but he didn't. It was weird. Bill just stared at her. She kept yelling "DIPPER I know you are in there. Please come out. Please, Bill just let him go. Take me!! PLEASE!" She just cried and begged for hours on end. Bill finally said "I don't want you, Mabel. I just want you to suffer like I did when you guys shot me with the memory gun. That damn memory gun ruined my reputation! I hate you guys so much!" Bill said with my tears. That feeling of sadness that wasn't mine made my tears take over. It was so bad. Mabel began to have sypthaty for this monster that took over my body. "Maybe you can be a part of our family where we will never do that to you again?" she said. I began to yell "WTF MABEL ARE YOU CRAZY!!" I was so afraid. I didn't want things to go this path. I was just praying that Bill would not take that deal. "HAHA! Oh, Pine Tree you can be so funny at times. Of course, I'm not going to take that deal you dumbass. I am going to hurt her just for saying that." I didn't want things to go this path either. Everything was going downhill. "Please Bill she probably was trying to trick you or something. Please don't hurt her. HURT ME!!!! PLEASE!" I begged once more. "Oh Pine Tree if you really want me not to. I guess I won't. But you can not try to trick me or get out of it. What so ever! GOT IT!" He assured me. "I promise Bill just leave my family alone," I said. "Okay then," Bill said out loud. "Wait. You are going to be part of our family?" Mabel questioned. "Oh hell no. Shooting Star I just had a little chat with your dear twin brother Pine Tree." Bill calmly said. "REALLY? What did you guys talk about?" She asked. "Oh well, he begged me not to hurt you like a little baby and said to let you go so I am. But I am going to hurt him instead. Well, you better get out of here before I change my mind." Bill explained. "Wait NO!" Mabel proclaimed. "Shooting Star I mean it get out of here," Bill said sternly. "Okay." She said, then walked out of the room and ran. "Okay Pine Tree lets have your end of the deal over with," Bill said. I was afraid of what he was going to do to me but at least my family and friends are safe. Mabel was going to have a great life in California while I Rest In Peace in heaven or hell either one. Suddenly I had full control of my body again and I didn't hear nor see Bill anywhere. "What the heck," I said really confused. "DIPPER!" I heard Mabel say from across the hall. She was running to hug me but then I pushed her back yelling. "Bill told you to get out of here! Get out, please! Live a happy life in California with mom and dad and just live! You don't need me to live that. Please, Mabel, I beg of you don't fix this you can't! STOP GET OUT!!!!" Mabel took a step back saying "Is that really you Dipper?" I was confused because I had full control of my body. Why did she think it wasn't me? "Yeah now get out." I said hoping she would listen. "Then why are you pushing me away? The real Mason would NOT do that!" she yelled. "Mabel it's me so please get out of here. Go to Uncle Ford and leave." Then a forceful body pushed me to the ground. "Shooting Star!" I looked up and saw a red flaming triangle just floating it was Bill of course. But where did he go once I had control? "Bill?" I said softly. "Yes, Pine Tree it is me. It's time for your end of the deal. Say goodbye to your twin." I looked at Mabel and said "LEAVE NOW!" she looked shocked and sad. But I had no choice but to yell at her. Then I motioned my hand forcefully towards the air and blue flames blasted out my palms. It didn't burn or anything I barely even felt that. Mabel was thrown out through the door. I hated that feeling of hurting my own sister but it had to be done. For her own safety. "Okay, Bill I am ready." I said really ready to go off. "Okay Pine Tree stand by the wall." I did what I was told. Suddenly blue wire was connecting me to the wall. It was barbed wire. The weird thing was that it didn't hurt. A trail of blood started leaving my arms. A lot of blood. Then the same dagger that stabbed me a while ago came out and cut my leg. Then my arm. Then my stomach. There were various cuts on me now. Nothing hurt I was just worried about Mabel seeing me this way.