Trust No One

I ran miles and miles but just couldn't find Mabel anywhere. I was worried by the second mile because there is no way she could run two miles in under a half an hour. It's impossible. I knew Bill just had to of got her. But after about four hours later a heard some near whispering that sounded a lot like Uncle Ford and Mabel. I quickly turned around and there they were Mabel, Uncle Ford, Grunkle Stan, and Wendy. I then was just so excited I ran towards them but they flinched and backed away. They looked so afraid like I looked like a monster. "Guys? It's Me Dipper. What is going on?" I just asked. Mabel just had tears in her eyes. "This isn't you Dipper. Dipper is dead. Bill, you killed him! He was cut to bits. It can't be you Dipper." Mabel cried. I was so confused. "No guys it's truly me I promise! Guys! Trust me." I begged. "We are following what dipper used to tell us. Trust No One. Now we go by that and it has saved us quite a bit." Uncle Ford said. "No guys what if I can prove it is me?" I said. "Okay go on then." Grunkle Stan said in disbelief. "Okay then look deep into my eyes they look normal right?" I gestured. They looked at me and Mabel had some hope in her eyes but still not convinced. "I see that but Bill you have some sort of power to do that." Uncle Ford said. "Okay then ask me a question only I would know. Or dipper would know. Which is me!" I asked. "Okay...what was the first thing that Dipper did when first coming back to California?" She asked. "Only Dipper the real Dipper would know this." She said again. "I was feeling a bit sad because we had to leave and saw the letter in my lap and opened it and read all the signs of everyone in Gravity Falls." I simply said easily. Everyone stood up straight with tears in their eyes just running to hug me. "DIPPER!!" Mabel said running to me. "Why aren't you dead?" She asked. "Well, he let me off the hook," I said. Uncle Ford looked at me and just said "Really?" he questioned. "yea." I said. "Okay, at least you're safe. Don't do that to us again!" Uncle Ford said. I then just stood there with a little suspicion but they are my family I have to trust them. So we were just walking back the shack with a little caution with me in the front and Ford in the back just in case and then we saw the shack and ran. Mabel just started crying and said "We're home" and just hugged me. I had tears in my eyes because everything hurt and her hugging me just made it hurt but it was worth it. Fully worth it. We stepped into the shack and its been weeks upon weeks without being with everyone just being trapped into a devilish form never ending. But now I am free! But I was just going to walk up to my room but something stopped me. I fell to the ground and felt a sharp item on my neck. I was so scared I didn't see who was holding it but my vision cleared and it was........Grunkle Stan. "Bill I will tell you one more time get out of Dippers body." My mouth was blank and I was in shock. The knife dug into my neck even more and I felt blood stream down my neck. "What?! Grunkle Stan what are you doing?" I started to yelp. "Bill I will give you to the count of three. 1....2..." His count was cut off by Uncle Ford. "Stanley, what the hell are you doing?! That is your nephew!" Grunkle Stan gave Uncle Ford a nasty glare and said. "Bill is in him still Ford! I know it!" Uncle Ford just gave him a begging look. "Stanley, please. Don't Do this. If you do this Dipper will be dead." Ford explained. "FINE!" Then Grunkle Stan let go of my neck. I coughed and just looked at my neck in the bathroom. My neck was covered in blood and stung like a bitch. Mabel walked in and saw me in the mirror. "DIPPER!" she yelled. I covered my neck with my hands and just ran out. "DIPPER WAIT! WTF HAPPENED!" she yelled after me. "NOTHING!" I yelled back in the distance. Mabel ran down the stairs after me and asked what happened to the Uncles. "Oh, Mabel just an incident happened with you Grunkle and Dipper." he explained. "DID GRUNKLE STAN DO THAT TO HIM!?" She asked yelling at Grunkle Stan. "Sorry, kiddo I thought he was Bill again." Grunkle Stan said simply. "Doesn't mean you put a knife to his neck! You could have killed Dipper!" then she ran off after me. "OMG, I can't believe my own Grunkle would do that to me. I'm family for god's sake. Now I don't even know if I could Trust anyone anymore." I mumbled to myself. Then suddenly I felt a bruising pain in my arm. I pulled up the sleeve and the blue dot Bill put on me when I left grew bigger. It was spreading. What the hell is it? Then heard Mabel in the distance yelling for me. I pulled down my sleeve quickly and pretended everything was cool. "Dipper are you okay I heard what happened." Mabel asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine," I said then a wind of dust hit my neck and I whimpered in pain. "Let's go get you cleaned off. Hopefully, your wound isn't infected." Then we walked to the shack. I was so nervous to go because I didn't know if I was safe from anyone. For all, I knew Mabel could just stab me just right there and then. But, of course, she didn't because of reasons. Once we got to the shack after half an hour of talking or just dead silence I was hesitant. I didn't want to go in but with Mabel's puppy eyes and forcing hand I opened the door and walked in. "Dipper!" Uncle Ford yelled. "I am so sorry for your grunkle Stan I have no clue what has gotten into him lately. How about we just have some lunch and calm down." Uncle Ford said calmly. "I am not hungry." I said lowering my head just staring at the ground. Mabel looked at me with fear "b-but you haven't eaten in two days." she said. "I don't know I just don't have an appetite okay." I said still having my head lowered. My neck began to sting and then my arm was bruising again and I just shrieked quietly in pain. "What's the wrong dipper?" Mabel and Uncle Ford said. "Oh n-no-nothing!" I said running up to our room. I lifted up my sleeve and the blue was spreading downward toward my elbow. I can't have anyone see this so I changed into different attire a long sleeve shirt with some basic brown shorts. My neck was stinging a lot now and I yelled for Mabel. "yea bro bro?" she questioned. "Can you check my neck it is stinging really bad?" Mabel looked at it and said "Okay just meet me in the bathroom." then she went to the bathroom and I followed. "What are you guys up to?" Grunkle Stan walked in saying. My face turned pale and then I passed out. 

~dream~

   It was dark and everything was just quite. I looked around and yelled "HELLO?!" very loudly no response. I was not scared to admit I was afraid, very afraid. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly in the corner of my eye, I saw Bill. "What the fuck do you want?!" I asked scared. "Oh, nothing Pinetree. Just want to let you know that the blue is going to consume you very soon." I didn't like the sound of that. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Oh, the blue spot I put on you was to get your body ready for permanent possession. I would never let you off the hook so easily you stupid bastard. HAHAHA!" he giggled. "What!?" I yelled at him. "Oh wait to guess what Pinetree?" he questioned. "What?" I said sternly. "I would wake up because they are taking off your shirt and you don't want them to see blue do you?" I was alert and suddenly there was a bright light and I ran into it. 

~reality~

 I woke up quickly yelling "DON'T TAKE OFF MY SHIRT!" I opened my eyes and everyone was staring at me then laughing. I chuckled nervously. "Why?" Mabel giggled. "Oh, I just like being covered." I lied. Mabel knew every single time I lied. "Why are you lying?" She questioned. Then Grunkle Stan and Uncle Ford turned to me and said: "What is going on with you?" I then turned to Mabel and just said "I'm not lying. Haha." I began to sweat then I ran. "DIPPER!!!" Everyone yelled I ran into the woods once again like usual but not in the normal direction. Mabel caught up to me and pulled my arm and we fell to the ground fighting. "DIPPER WTF! Please tell me what is going on!" she pleaded. "I can't" I whispered VERY quietly. But sadly she heard it. I just laid there just thinking of the next step of what I should do. I got up and then said, "Mabel I'm sorry for making you worry about nothing." I started to walk the mystery shack but stopped by Uncle Ford and Grunkle Stan who took some scissors and cut my shirt off. "WTF!" I yelled then covered my blue and sprinted to the mystery shack. "Why do you keep holding your arm covering something? You are hiding something that you NEED to tell us!" Grunkle Stan yelled. "Pain is hilarious," I whispered. They all looked at my pale about to pass out themselves. "What did you just say?" Uncle Ford said. "I didn't say anything." I simply said. I ran up to my room and went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I KNOW THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER BUT IT IS PRETTY COOL RIGHT? IVE BEEN UPDATING LIKE CRAZY SO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP READING LET ME KNOW!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS!!!!