Exposed

Mabel POV

Dipper was still in the bed sleeping after three days of being in there. He was hooked up on tubes and it just hurt all of us seeing him like this. Uncle Ford and Grunkle Stan went to go get some water while that left me with Dipper alone. I grabbed his bruised hand and said "Dipper I love you so much and if you leave me to tell Mom and Dad I love them so much and if you decide to stay I will love and cherish you no matter what happens. On the bad days, the trouble days, the sad days, every single day. Even when we fight I will NEVER leave you. I love you dipper." I tear ran down my cheek as I was playing with is fluffy brown hair. Uncle Ford and Grunkle Stan walked into me crying. They wrapped their arms around me comforting me. I began to sob whispering "Dipper please wake up." Suddenly the doctor came in with a sour face. "Pines twins can I talk to you?" they nodded and said, "Be right back." I nodded still looking at dippers pale face. 

Ford POV

Stanley and I walked with the doctor outside Dipper's hospital room we were worried by the look on the doctors face. The doctor began to speak to us "On the charts of his wounds Dipper shouldn't be sleeping this long. He should have been awake and eating and living really. I am sorry for the words I am about to speak. We are not sure Dipper is going to make it. But we will try our best to make sure your nephew is alive." Those words coming from his mouth made my heart sink. I began to sob. "I should have been watching him better!" I told myself. Stanley looked at me and said, "You know very well none of this is your fault." I nodded but I didn't feel that way. I should of not let him be out this long. We went inside the room wiping my tears. Mabel looked at me with worry. "w-w-what's wrong?" she asked. I said "Mabel you are old enough not to be lied to anymore. They aren't sure Dipper is going to make it. He should be awake by now." Mabel began to sob and then she looked at dipper and said "I love you. So much." I began to sob with her. So did Stanley. But then Wendy, Soos, and all of Mabel's friends came in and put some balloons and cards down. "How is he doing?" Wendy asked. I looked up at her with my eyes red and glossy. "They aren't sure he is going to make it." Everyone had tears in their eyes. Wendy then began to sob. "I should have told him how I felt," she whispered to herself. I looked at her and said, "There would be no possibility of us knowing this would happen to him." she got up with rage. Her fists were clutched. "Who the FUCK did this to him?" she asked me. "We still don't know." as I looked down. She sat down still sobbing but then someone unexpected came into the room to visit Dipper.

Dipper POV 

Was I dead? No, wait. I don't know. Then Bill began to speak. You are alive in a hospital bed. The doctors are saying they aren't sure you are going to make it. But you are a demon you can't die, so you need to be strong and wake up for the people you love." I shook my head. "What how hurt is I," Bill said. "Not very much for a demon but for a human lethal," I said. "Okay, how do I wake up Bill?" Bill said, "Think happy." But before I could do that he said: "Gideon is in the room hurry wake up!" Then I thought of Mabel then I saw a light.

Ford POV 

We all looked at him with a glare especially Stanley. "WTF are you doing here?" Stanley said with rage. "Oh, I just thought dipper was a nice guy so I decided to visit him. Is that problem?" I looked at him and said "No not at all." then Mabel began to smile. "Dipper?" We all looked to Dipper's direction he was opening his eyes. "DIPPER!" Mabel yelled. "Where am I? What happened?" I replied with "Well your in the hospital because someone kidnapped you and beat you. You are lucky to be alive!" I explained. Then Dipper looked in Gideon's direction with a pale face. "What's the wrong dipper?" Gideon asked. "What the fuck are you doing here." Gideon grinned. "Oh your nice so I decided to visit you." he then put his hand on Mabel's shoulder. "Get your fucking hands off her. You prick." Gideon grinned. "Dipper?" Mabel said. "Dipper's eyes were still in Gideon's direction. "May I have a word with Gideon alone for a second please?" he asked everyone. Everyone exited the room including me. 

Dipper POV

I was glaring at Gideon with such rage. What does he think he is doing? "Again what are you doing here. Why are touching Mabel." he grinned. "I left you to die not to be found now its time for me to take Mabel as my queen and you to be dead. He lifted a gun. "Shoot me I dare you." he raised a brow. "That was my intention Mason so now see ya in hell." He shot a bullet at me but it was soon burnt. I saved myself with my green flames. He looked shocked. Everyone came rushing in with me in the hospital bed and Gideon pointing a gun at me. I got up and pulled the cords out of my arm. That made my arm bleed but I didn't care. "Dipper!?" she yelled. "I am sorry to everyone. Bill, I am sorry to you too but I have to. Please don't hurt me." I said aloud. "You have to do what you have to do I am not mad. You couldn't keep them to yourself anymore anyways. It was time to show your true colors." Bill said in my mind. I felt relief but then I looked at Gideon. "Dipper why is he pointing a gun at you?" Ford asked. "He wants me dead. He was the one who kidnapped me. He beat me with a hammer and stabbed my leg fourteen times." Everyone gasped. Ford looked at Gideon pointing a gun at him and so did Grunkle Stan. "But the worst of all.........HE THREATENED MABEL!" then I burst into green flames all over my body. I picked up Gideon by the collar and glared at him. "YOU NEVER FUCK WITH MY FAMILY!" then I dropped him and shot a green flame at him. "Dipper?" Mabel asked. "Bill gave me these," I answered her question I knew was coming. I then thought of happy thoughts of Mabel and snapped and my flames were gone. I dragged Gideon into the lobby and said "Take him to jail please he tried to kill me." she receptionist nodded then called them. They took Gideon to jail and I walked into the room full of people. "I-I'm sorry," I said and Mabel ran to me hugging me. Everyone hugging me. "Why would he give you them?" Ford asked "All I know is he threatened you and I did what I had to." he nodded. I climbed into my bed and the doctor rushed in. "Is everyone okay?!" he asked. We all nodded. "Dipper all your cords are torn out." I looked down at my arm which was bleeding out. "Oh, well I had to tear them out to protect myself from that guy." he nodded and brought me some antibacterial wipes and wiped my arm down and stitched it up. I felt finally safe. From everyone except Bill. I knew if he left me off the hook like that something else is coming for sure! I just have to wait for that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT IS OKAY. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS TWIST. ALSO I AM SORRY FOR DOING HALF OF A CHAPTER THEN EDITING THE OTHER HALF AND MORE DIFFERENT PERIODS. I JUST GET MORE IDEAS THIS WAY. THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER WHICH IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT IT DID! SO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYE LOVES!!!