Searching

Mabel P.O.V 

      Hey guys well Dipper told me to write my perspective of the story which is stupid but I am just going to do it so he will shut up about it. So back to the story. I woke up from my thirty minute nap and noticed that Dipper was gone. I thought maybe he was up in our room just reading in his nerd book but no. I looked everywhere for him no where to be found. I began to panic. "Uncle Ford! Uncle Ford!" I yelled shaking him. "What Mabel." he groaned. "Dipper is gone!" I yelled again about to cry. "What! Are you sure?" he questioned. "Yes! I swear please we have to find him!" I cried. "okay okay." Then we were off. Many hours later we still couldn't find him. We both we crying scared to death. I went back to the camp site where the fire was and saw a note. "Hey, Pinetree. Remember me? You cant kill a demon." or something like that and I knew it was Bill. "Uncle Ford!" I yelled and handed him the note. "Bill...." we both nodded at each other in fear. Then Uncle Ford looked up and saw a floating triangle palace of some sort. "What is that?" I asked. "Bills lair." he answered. "How the hell do we get up there?" Uncle Ford looked around and said "I have no clue. But I bet you Dipper is in there." I nodded. "What if he is already gone?" I said sad. "Don't say that! Have Hope. Hope will lead the way." I looked down ready for whatever comes in our way.