Chapter Two: This is the Beginning

Terezi made her way into the lab like she did everyday. It was a normal day, like always. The deaths of her friends still hanging high above her head, like she could have done something. Of course that wasn't the case. Nonetheless, each day her life would continue on. Minute by minute the days dragged on, slower than usual. The pain inside her just made things.. harder. The pain.. the hate..

It's not like things had gone off easy with the fellow troll who killed off half of her friends because he ran out of who the hell even knows anymore. It didn't matter anymore.. Terezi slammed her fist down on the table, making the few there glance up from whatever the hell they were doing. The troll stood up and made her way out of the room, her cane, and her two feet clicking along as she went. In her attempts to make it out quickly she bumped into well, one of the friends who was okay, probably her favorite, Dave.

The two fell down onto the for, a small laugh arising from the both of them. Dave looked at Terezi, as she did the same to him. However, she was a little off, her smells lacking at this point. The male in the hall stood, dusting himself off before reaching his hand down to help her up. She took his hand and stood, a little quieter than usual.

"Yo, TZ watch where you're going." He spoke quietly, a grin coming onto his face. Dave looked at her, almost glad he ran into her. He was off to go find Karkles and Rose now forgetting the original purpose.

"It's a little hard for me to, Dave. Maybe you should make way for the blind girl next time." She replied a bit more harsh, extending her cane, tapping it on the ground to see if anything was in her way. It's not like she was trying to be rude, but really, have some class. Don't bring up a tragic accident .. It's rude. Would he want her bringing up all the dead Dave's around? Or his Bro's death? Didn't think so.

Terezi shifted past him as he started to speak, tapping away at the hall. She nearly shut out every word he said, the few buzzing around in her mind. They were unimportant and stupid. Right now, she just wanted everyone to leave her to herself. Was it really that hard to ask for? She continued the trek to her hive. It was actually peaceful for the meanwhile. She never knew silence could be so, well.. Comforting.

Finally, she had reached her hive. Stepping inside the smell of red filled her nose. It was plesant..She closed her eyes and sniffed in again, getting another large inhale of the smell. Reminded her of Karkat, how nice. Terezi shook herself out of the trance of red, pulling herself to her into her Respiteblock. She stumbled onto the floor, tripping over her most prized Scalemate. Chuckling quietly, she spoke "Hey. How'd you get over there?" She stood, setting him by her Recuperacoon, patting his little head. A small beep went off. And perhaps if that one beep wasn't answered.. Life wouldn't have turned like it did.

terminallyCapricious [ TC ] began trolling gallowsCalibrator [ GC ]

TC: hey there sis

GC: G4MZ33. WH4T COULD YOU POSS1B1LY W4NT TH1S T1M3?

TC: why could you POSSIBLY ASSUME THAT I of anyone want something?

TC: A SIMPLE MESSAGE AINT GOOD ENOUGH, is that right MOTHER FUCKER?

GC: 1M NOT 1N TH3 MOOD FOR YOUR SH1T R1GHT NOW M4K4R4

GC: 3NOUGH S41D

GC: 1M S1CK OF YOU

GC: 1M S1CK OF YOUR ACT1ONS

GC: H3LL YOUR3 M4K1NG M3 S1CK OF MYS3LF

TC: well then miss PYROPE

TC: I see how it MOTHER FUCKIN is

TC: just you all up in WAIT for whats gonna happen

TC: (O: HONK

terminallyCapricious [ TC ] ceased trolling gallowsCalibrator [ GC ]

GC: WH4T TH3 FUCK M4K4R4?

GC: NO WOND3R TH4T SL1M3 K33PS YOU R3L4T1V1LY S4N3

GC: NOT L1K3 TH3R3S 4NYMOR3 OF TH4T

GC: WH4T3V3R

Terezi sighed, turning around from her Husktop. That son of a bitch. What was he going off about now. Those stupid vents getting to heavy for him. Who knew anymore. Again, she pushed the thoughts away. That's what she did most of the time nowadays.

It was strange to think.. That this was her life now. It's like she was stuck in a circle of hell. But.. Wasn't everyone who was still alive? That wasn't the real point here, Terezi had been receiving shit from Makara since his sober outbreak, and it had only been getting worse as time continued. It's not until things kept spiraling and spiraling down when someone really took notice.