*+.1.+*

Recap
He growls at me it stops me in my tracks 'it's not mine.' He growled again. I don't understand I turned my head. 'What-'
'You fucking slut YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!' He punched the wall tears fell from my eyes everyone look at me. 'What are you-' he cut me off again 'I should have never had a rouge as a mate, I should've known.' He walked off slamming the door. People scoffed at me others felt sorry, but my wolf felt broken and hurt that mate said that. I took off running to the waterfall.  My face wet with tears I looked around and saw a bunch of beer cans I take it he drank because he was sad. What does he mean? I don't understand, why am I ugly!? Why am I such a fuck up!? Why does no one love me!? Why me!? The questions flowing in my head. I saw one of the beer bottles laying on the ground..I had a idea... I mind linked Logan's sister Emma. "I'm sorry that I screw up I don't understand what he is talking about. But I do understand that he won't be happy with me. I understand I'm a fuck up, please just tell him I did truly love him, but hey he will get his second choice mate."
"What do you mean!?"
"Goodbye Emma maybe we will meet in a better place."
"No don't do anything bad I'm com-" I blocked her out.
(play song now)
I took a deep breath I picked up the glass bottle and hit it on the ground making it Shader. I picked up the shard and held out my arm I pushed into my skins and drug it along my vain. My arm started to drip blood. I did the same with the other arm.

I took a few steps forward I turned my back to the edge of the Clift I fell back letting me fall to the water. This was only time I truly felt free. Once I hit the water I started to see black spots, soon I let the darkness consume me.
End of recap
Emma's POV

"I'm sorry that I screw up I don't understand what he is talking about. But I do understand that he won't be happy with me. I understand I'm a fuck up, please just tell him I did truly love him, but hey he will get his second choice mate."
"What do you mean!?" I yell through the mind link tears going to spill.
"Goodbye Emma maybe we will meet in a better place." My heart dropped as she said that in a emotionless tone.
"No don't do anything bad I'm com-" i started but she blocked me before I could finish. I shift and run to look in the forest asking if anyone had seen her... nothing. I mind link my brother after looking for 5 minuets.
'Logan!!!' I cried
'What do you want I'm not in the mood.' I could tell he was mad and sad.
'L-lexa I think she is going to kill herself, I looked i don't know where she is!' Tears pouring down my face. ' What!?' He didn't speak he was scared he drove his mate to her death. 'The waterfall!!' As soon as I herd the words I took off running my paws pounding on the floor. 'Get the doctor and meet me there!' I said to my brother picking up speed. I ran as fast as I could I got to the rocky wall I climbed fast my back paw slipped causing me to almost fall of the side, the rocks cut my leg I yelped in pain. I extended my claws and pulled myself up. When I was on top of the waterfall I looked over the cliff. Suddenly I saw it a small figure floating in the water below some red was in the water. I panicked I run and jump into the water I stared to doggy paddle to her. She was freezing! I grabbed her shirt with my teeth and drag her to shore. I shifted ignoring the fact I was naked. I moved the hair from her face and checked her pulse....silent. Before I can start cpr my brother runs in he pushed me to the side also checking her pulse he started cpr. he breaths into her mouth after compressions. It's not working he is cursing under his breath, finally he got her heart to beat but it was really slow she didn't even cough up the water she was dying! 'GET TO THE PACK DOCTER MAKE SURE SHE IS READY!" I nodded shifting again taking off.

Logan's POV

Before My sister can start cpr I run in and pushed her to the side also checking her pulse I start cpr. I breathed into her mouth after compressions. It's not working! I growled 'come on baby breath! Breath damn it! Fucking breath baby don't leave me!' finally I got her heart to beat but it was really slow she was dying! 'GET TO THE PACK DOCTER MAKE SURE SHE IS READY!" I scream. I pick her up brindle style and begin running. We get to the hospital and the doctor put her on the bed ripping her clothes off, I growled. 'Alpha we are helping her.' He says taking off her pants. I take deep breaths. He gives her a shot and the beeping thing starts going to a flat line. 'She is going into shock! We have to get her to sugary she is bleeding internally!' The nurse climbed over my mate doing cpr on top of her as she wheeled her away I tried to follow but they stopped me. I fucked up everything I said. I shouldn't have been so mean, she was kidnapped and I was mad because someone touched her. How could I be so selfish!? My eyes blur with tears. My mate is dying and it's my fault.

Hours later....

The doctor comes around the corner I stand up.
'Alpha.'
'H-how is she?' I say shaky
The following new might be hard to hear... she where able to get her stable but, the baby didn't make it...' I didn't know what to say. It wasn't mine.
'I herd that you where upset and Confused if the baby was yours or not. We tested it and I'm sorry aloha but your daughter was still born at 7:34 pm.' With that news my heart sank it was the hardest thing I have ever heard. I was mad at my mate for thinking she was pregnant by another male but it was mine. It would have been my princess my sweet little girl. But I made a seen that costed my future daughters life.
'Your mate is in a coma alpha, a coma she might not wake up from.' And with that I fell to the ground broken unable to move. What do i do!? I lost my daughter and I might lose my mate all because I was to selfish.

Read first book
Check out my profile for new book!