*+_5_+*

I woke up my head pounding, I go to scratch my head but couldn't move my arms. Soon Emma comes in with a key. "I'm sorry." Said mumbled in cuffing me I get up and rub my wrist. "Why the hell did he do thsst?" I said pissed yet hurt. " come on, we have a lot to do!"
I was about to ask but she answered, "it's my birthday and like hell im going to let you stay in!" I rolled my eyes and laughed. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. I shut the door stripping off my clothes I get in. It felt so good, soon I got out because I realized I used the hot water. I step out 'fuck I forgot the clothes!' I opened the door and seen Logan. I was so mad at him but I guess he heard the door open and he snapped him neck around to see my eyes. I looked at the ground and shut the door but before I could a hand was between it holding it from closing. I thought he would say sorry or call me sexy but no, all he

 I thought he would say sorry or call me sexy but no, all he

did was hand me a robe and walked out. I put it on and walk out.
*
9:00pm
*
I look at Emma

"HOT DAMN! Gurlll you lookin fine as a glass of wine" I made my voice sound manly it made us both crack up with laughter

Soon the twins came out

We all gasp posing for how sexy we look

We all gasp posing for how sexy we look. After that Ashley walked in....

A tear welled up in my eyes all the girls started fanning me, "hey lex

A tear welled up in my eyes all the girls started fanning me, "hey lex." She said smiling
"Y-your d—" she ran up and hugged me for a while we squeezed each other. "The bullet almost killed me but I healed and I came back as soon as I could.
" We let go "so ladies, how about we get this party started!!!!!" The twins yelled in sync. We ran down the stairs...well we very carefully strut down the stairs so we wouldn't fall. Logan was at the bottom and when he saw us his face was priceless! Our mates stand at the bottom, chad and brad where Kim and kat, the twins's mate, can you believe they are twins too!?
Then logan my mate obviously, and Ashley she didn't find her mate yet and quite frankly she don't want to. "And where are you going dressed like that?" All of the mates said together, scaryyy. "I'm so glad I don't have a mate!" Ashley said laughing and running to the car. "Well we are going out, that's ok right alpha?" I asked crossing my arms.
"Not with my sister dressed like a slut and my mate dressed like she is trying to get some money from dancing!" He said slamming the door keeping them outside and him with me it was just us now. "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DICKHEAD!?" I screamed. "Why are acting out huh? Our baby died not just yours but I didn't stop living!" He said that made me go crazy. " you let the guy that killed our baby go! He hurt me! He's the reaso-" "no lex you did!" He cut me off my jaw dropped his did too, it slipped but how could he!? "Lex. I-" he grabbed my arm as I walked out the door I looked him in the eyes " no people say the truth comes out when your angry..but what can I say the truth really hurts." I said a tear running down my face I yank myself from his grasp, "LEX!"He yelled. "It's lexa only my friends call me lex!" I yelled back. I ran to the car.
"What the hell happened!?" Ashley asked when she saw my tear, then she quickly whipped my tear and running mascara off fixing up my look a bit. "Now when you are done have a night you deserve we will ALL go beat Logan's ass agreed?" Ashley said with a wink everyone nodded and agreed. I laughed and hugged them, then we began the trip to the club.

*
When we got there we got drinks. We got shots of vodka. The girls took a small sip I did too, but then I said fuck it I slammed the shot Ashley smiled and raised hers up then as I did she slammed her all the girls did too. Emma saw a cute guy and started dancing on the floor with him they started grinding on each other the twins  just vanished, me and ash took a few more shots before heading to dance...bad choice, we where stumbling all over. The night was amazing. BUT all great things come to a end, a strong arm wrapped around my waist pulling me outside. "Logan? Why are you here?!" I said crossing my arms. "I have been to 3 god damn clubs now that I'm saving you your mad??" He said pissed. "Oh fuck off!" I said walking away, he grabbed my arm turning me around "No I'm alpha you will treat me with respect or I'll have you locked in chains!" I was so mad that I turned sober. "Really?"
I said, "when did I get such a ungrateful mate?" I heard him mutter. I took my right and and slapped him across the face I hear a gasp from the girls they had been watching. Logan held his cheek I just started walking. "You don't have a ride without me!" He said trying to get me to come back. "Don't worry I'll walk!" I said flipping him off. I heard a smack I knew it came from Emma.  I walked Emma was ordered not to pick me up and u must obey.  My feet where killing me but have way there I shifted. It was a 20 mile fucking walk! once I got to the pack house I kept walking not looking back at the house.

A/n: so Logan is a asshole! Do you think he will change or not?

Also shout out to @dumbfooxie
Your a amazing lmao
Xoxo drama queen 👸🏽😘💋

(Comment if u want the whole club like them dancing and drinking and getting cray cuz I kinda skipped it so yea)