End:pt1

I took a seat across from Logan. I didn't speak I waited for the food, soon the cooks set the food down I didn't want to eat I wasn't hungry; I picked up my fork and poked at it moving the peas around "what's wrong lexa?" Emma said putting a spoon of mashed potatoes in her mouth. "Lexa answer her."
He said as nice as he could without getting mad.
"Yes alpha. I'm
Fine Emma."
"Stop acting childish lexa! You don't have to keep calling me alpha damn it!" I flinched as he raised his voice, what's wrong with me!? He realized I flinched and stopped.
"May I be excused?" I left the table before a answer.
"God your such a dick Logan." I herd Emma say when I was walking up the stairs.
"Go fix this, what you said when she came back is wrong and if I find out you put your damn hands on her I'm calling mom."
I herd her say then a slam at the front door showing she walked out of the house.
I herd his footsteps coming up the stairs and I shut the door and go to the bed. He come in the door

"are scared of me?" I didnt say anything.

"I would never hurt you." My wolf growled and purred at the same time. Two faced bitch I cursed at her
Fuck off.
"You already did!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"Ment to or not, you did!"

He put is hand on my thigh I looked away.
"Look at me." I didn't.

"Look lex I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I just snapped it won't happen again. I love you and nothing you say will change that." I nod.
"I have to go alpha stuff."
I roll my eyes and get under the blankets. It's always alpha stuff, I soon fell asleep but I wondered if I should forgive him or not, our bond is still not complete he never marked me, I-i could still reject him.

I shivered, what kind of mate am I to debate on rejection. But what he doesn't know... is he is my second choice mate. And if we or he rejects us...we'll die. But I fell into a deep slumber.

*

When I woke up I felt funny, like hot... so I went to took a shower. Once I was done I got dressed, and did my makeup. I went down stairs and someone pulled me into the closet and pinned me against the wall.

"Logan this isn't funny." But the person I saw.. "I'm not Logan baby." He said he ripped my shirt off and it pissed me right the fuck off!
1. This is my new shirt
2. What the fuck is wrong with this omega!? Does he know who I am?
3. That shirt was $102!!
4. I have a mate and Logan will kill him.
He tried to touch my boobs and I growled a sharp pain hits my stomach I scream and fall to the ground but the unmated omegas eyes turn black, as if he is..turned on? I tried to mind link it did work. "Hel-ahhhhh" another sharp pain. I scream so loud it should have the pack house crumbling and falling to the ground. The closet door opens and the omega is ripped from my neck and thrown then hit the wall. It was Ashley, she was always the strongest one. "Heat..." no duh dip shit my wolf cursed then whimpers. She picks me up brindle style. "If you say anything about this, you better make me express how heroic I am, leave out the I have to undress you." I smiled—wait undress me?! She kinda threw me on the bed I groan. "Oops sorry." She goes into the bathroom Ans run cold bath water I hate cold water!! (I love cold water irl) she starts to slide my pants off tilting her head up to not look. She picks me up again. "No way in hell am I going that ice water!!!" I yell kicking she puts me down. "Then stay here I have a different plan." He runs out and I lay on the bed groaning she comes in with Logan and Emma. My eyes go wide, I knew what she was going to do! They all grabbed me so u couldn't fight it and put me in the ice bath. It felt good it made the pain weaken. I scream again the pain is worsen, Logan puts his hand on mine some how that make the pain not as bad. Sebastian turned around and faced the wall, "uhh..your bra is white.." Ashley said. Emma slapped the back of Sebastians head Logan look at what they where talking about. "Out." Logan said his eyes turning black, "NOW!" He growled but didn't take his eyes off me. He starts kissing me fast like our life depended on it, one thing led to another.
*
I woke up..again. I rub my neck I feel something... I quickly ran to the mirror. "He marked me!?" Grrr I remember feeling a sharp pain in my neck when I was sleeping I thought it was a dream! He marked me without my permission. I stormed down stairs not realizing I was in his shirt and underwear

 I stormed down stairs not realizing I was in his shirt and underwear

"Woah, Luna. Don't you want to get dressed Logan won't like—" I look at her, the pink haired slut her name is Tiffany. "I don't give a shit what he thinks!" I growl she scoffs. On cue Logan and some other guys walk in. "HOW DARE YOU!" I stormed towards him. "What are you wearing? Go change."
"I don't care what I'm wear! How dare you!"
"Can we not do this now your giving me a headache."
"I DONT GIVE A SHIT!"
"Don't talk to me like that!"
"You marked me without permission!"
"And?"
"You had no right!!"
"Yes I did! You're mine and I'm not going to let you get raped in some closet because your helpless!" I brought my hand up to slap him but he grabbed my wrist.
"Be careful with what you do next time, now go get some damn clothes on and stop making a scene in front of my pack." He growled.
Now if someone else had done that I would have killed him. I'm a alpha I was the daughter of the 5th most powerful pack. My wolf growled and snapped in my head. So I quickly kneed him in the balls He growled. "Put her in the cell." And with that they grabbed me and put me in the jail. One of the creepy fucking rouges flirted with me!
"My my my what do we have here, what a sexy little girl would do to be put in here?" He got close.
"I'm the Luna, flirt with me or touch me and I'll tell the alpha and after he breaks every bone in your body then I'll come in and kill you slowly."
He whimpers and backs away. I sigh and sit against the wall. I got so bored I fell asleep.
It's been 3 days they give me food but I'm still losing weight. I knew what I had but I didn't say anything. After day 6 I couldn't take it anymore.
"Can you get the Luna out of here?" The creep said.
"What wrong with her?" The guard said.
"She is puking. She has the flu."
"I'm pregnant you fucker!" I yell back annoyed.
The guard was shocked and quickly ran out the prison. I sat there and waited for someone to come back. Logan bust through the door. He unlocked the cell and picked me up just like that. I was out and in his bed, he said he was sorry I forgave him. I loved him and after all of this I still do I was being rude and so was he we talked through it and...I'm happy to be his mate.