*+_2_+*

(play music now)
Logan's POV
It's been weeks I haven't left her room. Every time anyone tries to touch her I would flip out..it's got to a point when they brought in 4 of the strongest worriers in the pack to hold me down well the female doctors checked her when they got the doctors out they would run out I would run to lexa's side and growled protecting her. I would shift and sleep at the foot of her bed any sound would make me jump to a protective pose. I didn't get much sleep but I wouldn't let anything hurt her as long as I could because I hurt her enough as it is.

Lexa's POV
I herd beeping. Ughhh I open my eyes to see bright lights blinding me I quickly shut them then opened them again. I took a long breath through my nose.... mmmmm something smells amazing yet dirty at the same time. I look around to see Logan's wolf, blaze, sleeping on the floor. As soon as I saw him memories came back flooding my mind. My heart started going crazy the thing beeped really fast just then Logan's wolf jumped up scare he loocked at me with shock to see I'm awake. He goes to the chair and shift getting on shorts he walks over to me as he comes closer I scoot up to the wall it hurt to move my heart pounding even faster tears ran down my face. As I backed up he came closer until my eyes rolled back my body started seizing.

Doctors POV
'Jace if she doesn't wake up in a week we might have to pull the plug we can't afford Luna to suffer and alpha to be in here' I said tapping my finger nails on the table.
He signed.
"Code blue code blue room 762!"
'Isn't that luna's room!?' Jace yelled my heart sank we got up rushing to her room sure enough she was going into cardiac arrest.
We take our place around her bed I give her shots and she seemed to go back to normal. 'We told you not to touch her and to come get us!' I said taking my gloves off.
' I'm sorry it's just I got happy...'he looked at the ground. 'Alpha with all do respect but your happiness might coast your mates life!' I said writing on the clipboard. He growled 'It's Luna to you, omega.' His eyes turning dark I look at him wide eyed before running out of the room.

Lexa's POV
Again with the lights ugh! I look at Logan he looked at me then look away. I hurt him, I get it soon a doctor came in giving me some medicine that calmed me down. 'W-w—' I couldn't talk it was hard my throat was dry and it wasn't working.
'You need it, for uhh Logan and the news...'
I turn my head.
'Luna I have to inform you that...you lost you and you're mates baby.'
And with that bawled I killed it I killed my baby! 'Nooooo!!!!!!' I said crying first word I said.