THE END

I had about a month with my pups before I got to weak to hold them. By then I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer. I had to stay in bed I couldn't move much Logan stayed by my side most of the time. When I was asleep he would go to the pups. I lost so much weight I didn't look like I used too. But one day I could barely speak.  A bunch of people would bring flowers kids would make pictures it made me happy. One day I knew I was going to die. I was too sick I coughed so much it was hard to breath I started feeling really tired. "Logan?"
"I-I'm here baby." I knew he was crying.
"I love you so much—"
"Promise me...p-promise me you won't end up like my father......t-the kids need you... I'll be ok.. promise me..y-you won't let them forget their mother— please make sure—they remember—I love you with all my heart—I'm sorry I have to go so soon...Promise me"
"I promise you baby I promise I love you so much."
"Take care of Emma and Ashley—-and-m-my our pack...."
"I will baby I'm so sorry." My eyes got so heavy I just had to rest them....just..for a..minute.
"I-I-I l-love y-you...."  I whisper and I draw my last breath and close my eyes. I meet the moon goddess and she is holding my baby, I hold her and walk off. With my baby girl in my arms, while I know look and my twins are together on earth.

*

They told story's how my mom was the most strongest woman. Me and my brother Alec wished she was still here. When you howl some times you can here her howl back with my older sister. Some times just  in a great while you can see a white wolf with neon purple marks standing in the moonlight. But if you look away she will disappear only leaving a clawed heart behind. That was my mother's story and she is and will always be known as "the different wolf"

Everyday when my daughter grows up she looks more and more like her mother even her wolf is a spitting image except she doesn't glow purple...he eyes glow green but I'll tell her that part another day I love you lexa and I will never forget you.