*+_3_+*

You won't know that feeling was that happened to you. People will say I'm sorry, and they understand but they don't no one will unless you lose your child. I curled up.  Logan came closer trying to hug me as I cried on the hospital bed.

I let out a low mean growl.
That hurt him and blaze I can tell, but a true mother picks her baby over her mate.
For the first time ever i saw a man cry
He ran out the door shifting he was mad and sad may god help whoever he runs into.
The nurse came in.
'Is everything alright? I saw Alpha..' I shook my head. Turning away from her curling into a ball silent tears fell down my face.
'Ya know Luna...you shouldn't be hard on him he lost his pup too... oh and the pup would have died they starved u and it was killing the baby... it's not his fault Luna if you didn't try to harm yourself the pup would still die, there is nothing we could have done.' When she said that I growled still not looking at her. She was right I was driving him away and it wasn't his fault.
Beta came slowly trying not to make sound thinking I was sleep I turn towards him.
'S-sorry Luna I didn't want to wake you.' He said putting clothes on the chair.
I shook my head no because I wasn't sleeping I couldn't even if I wanted to.
'Alpha wanted to tell you himself but he said it was best if he didn't upset you.' He scratched the back of his neck nervously. 'We are going to have a funeral for her...So I was wondering if you had a name for her.' I nodded
I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote "Celeste rose moon."
Beta look at me and smiled 'it's beautiful.'  He said. Rose was after his mother that he is close to who is very sick. Celeste means my angel. And I gave her his last name.  He hugged me i cried on his shoulder for a minute, 'tomorrow at  3 luna' he walked out of the room. I cried in the hard pillow for hours.

*

I woke up at 8 I wasn't ready but I needed some finishing touches so I change and put on a black dress

I put on veil finishing off my look.

I walked out out of the hospital still a little wobbly from not walking much and being weak and tired

I walked out out of the hospital still a little wobbly from not walking much and being weak and tired. I get to the pack house I walk-in quietly so they wouldn't hear me. A bunch of people where talking, a lot where saying how bad they felt for me. Logan was talking about what flowers he really didn't know his flowers.
'Um my sister said Daisy's—' I cut him off 'pink roses.' I said my voice sounding like a dying cat it was hard to speak but I tried my best. I walk in making sure my presence was know my heels clicked on the hard ground.  They all looked at me in shock but Logan looked down he looked like he was carrying the world on his shoulders. I walk to him and sat next to him I laid my head on his shoulder he wrapped his arm around me. They talked and I listened. Finally time came to it. The pack crowed around the casket making sure everyone could see. Me and Logan where close to it as he spoke my tears fell I tried not to make much noise to be strong but I couldn't. Logan spoke about her saying the name I picked out. After I cried into his tux for a while they started to put the casket down in the ground. My heart hurt, my baby was gone, and I couldn't speak at her funeral because I couldn't talk. They put a sign down as it got farther down. It read "no farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone to soon but only god knows why."
But as broken as I was I looked around that when I saw her, the pink hair Slut was smiling at my BABY GETTING buried. My wolf came out all I saw was red.