End:pt2

play song now)

Day after day we love one each other he keeps saying sorry for how he treated me. I forgive him and soon I'm 2 months pregnant!
We went to the doctors to check up because I felt weird.
"I have some bad news.." years already where spilling.
"Luna...you are every sick, we can't tell what it is but the baby isn't affected by this." That's good news. But then what's the bad news? I was shaking.
"Because we are wolves the baby grows faster and bigger still takes 9 months but we would like to give you a c section."
(Bold: Logan italic: lex Normal: doc)

"What the fuck do you mean!? Why would you do that!!"
"If we don't your baby might die."
"I'll do it I'm not letting my pup die again-"
"Luna you're sick. You won't make it nine months. I'm so sorry but we can't save you there is nothing we can do."
And this that I broke down crying.
"I can't lose her I just got her I won't! I-I can't!" He held me tighter. We held eachother and caried not caring who heard us. If I had a month with my baby I'm going to make sure that the best month I ever have. Logan called a pack meeting and we told them some cried and hugged me. Emma and Ashley cried the hardest next to Logan. We cried for a week hold each other. Then I made the best of what I had left. I can't lie it was the best months I have ever had in my life we all stuck together I wore my mark proudly. We went shopping and did the nursery. We found out we where having twins so it wore my body out more. One boy and one girl. I hope they have great life and grow up strong. I hope that one day my daughter will grow up and look like me to remember her mother. I hope my son will grow up and look like his father to carry on the good looks, and I hope that my kids will get my power. Because I am the different wolf when I die my power gets passed to my kids or my mate if I don't have kids. Alec asher moon will be my sons middle name after his god mother Ashley. He has the last name of my mate and Logan picked the middle name.
My daughter will hold the name Abigail which means fathers joy. Grace for all the grace and kindness she will have, moon after her father.
Today is the day for the c section. They gave me a lot of stuff to numb me because they wanted my first moments with my children when I was awake. They where the most important thing in my life they had me wrapped around my finger but I knew I wouldn't be around Long enough. I gave birth to to beautiful children and now I was ready to leave. I didn't want t leave Logan but knowing I did something that I would be remembered by these tiny bundles of joy is all I hoped for.