Ch.1 The Start of Sadness

A/n
It's tomtord, simple as that. Enjoy sinners( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Toms POV.
So, so many times have I wanted to not show up to school and just skip, but my mom won't let me, always whipping me if I tried. Salvation is when she's off sleeping with another guy somewhere to earn worthless money. Why work in a field like that? Anyways, I have to show up to school, otherwise my dad will also kill me. I always wake up with a sore back and ass, and it's fucking horrible. Not to mention what he actually does to me, yeah, I'd rather not talk about it. I sprint into the bathroom, grab a pack of razors, and dash out the door, since I didn't have time to do it before. We aren't allowed to have things like these, but who cares honestly? My mom wishes me off happily, putting on a show in front of my dad, even though he knows what she does to me, so I can't ask him for help." Bye sweetie!" she says cheerily, hiding her disgusting inside behind that mask of thin emotion." Worthless bitch," I whisper quietly, not waving back or anything, just running out, hoping to not miss the bus. I hop on just in time, sitting way in the back, so the school bullies won't see me much once they get on. They've started bullying me since freshman year, which I mean two years is pretty long time I guess. Oh fuck. Here they come, Tord and his crew, just bursting with excitement at how they're gonna kick my ass today. I guess Tord sees me, because he starts walking toward the back of the bus, a shit-eating grin on his face as he sits right next to me."So, Thomas, have you killed yourself yet? Oh, never mind, your pathetic self is sitting right next to me!" he snarls, looking back and quieting his snickering buddies. I sigh,"How many times do I have to fucking say it? Fuck off!" I say, clearly annoyed that he doesn't just listen to me, not that he would if he had to." Let me see, hm, how about no?" He retorted back in his strangely fucking sexy Norwegian accent. I sigh again, even louder this time. I pull out the bag of razors and open it, smiling a bit at the Norwegian's confused face." Do want to fucking feel my pain?" I snap, pulling down his sleeve, pressing a razor I took from my bag to it. His eyes widen and he snaps back his arm, resulting in a jagged cut against his skin."What the fuck you useless faggot?" He yelps, surprised along with his posse how much blood was coming out of the wound."Ha, pussy," I laugh, pulling down my sleeve to reveal my cut up arm. The skin has so many cuts, up and down, that it almost looks like my arm is straight up red."You don't know pain like I do," cutting my arm about a hundred times, not flinching even once, actually, instead I smiled at Tord and his friends' shocked looks at the red waterfall down my arm." Wh-what the actual fuck Jehovah?" He stutters out. I smile like a psychopath and dip my fingers in the blood from my arm and write murderer on his forehead, laughing afterwards at his stillness to my touch."Remember my fucking words Communist Murderer," I say darkly, wiping the rest of my blood of on his beautiful hair that is spiked into horns. Satisfied with my work, I wrap my arms in bandages and get of the bus, apologizing to the bus driver for making him wait longer than he should have."I am so fucked," I thought with a smile on my face as I walked into the school.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/n
Hope you all enjoyed this trashy tomtord fanfic. I enjoy this ship a lot but you might see some EddMatt if ya want it. Anyways, farewell my yeeto cheetos!0u0