Ch.5 Happy Smiles

When you update the next day ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Tord's POV
That can't be right, can it? Abused? Please, I made him this way, not some nasty words from his folks. Yet... it doesn't seem like that much. Whatever, what Edd said obviously is fake. Why would he try to defend him? He literally pulled a gun on himself and threatened him. Still... I wish he wasn't sui- whatever, Edd's talking, we both need to listen to him, it's crucial to the story." A-AND HE JUST FUCKING RAPES HIM, I AM NOT JOKING!!!!!!" Edd's voice cracks and his eyes start to tear up, I have no words. Why is he so emotional about Tom? God, some people are too kind, honestly. Oh, sorry, we need to listen now." Calm down Mr. Bould, I assure you it can't be that bad." The Principal pats Edd on his back." WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING CALM??? I CAN DESCRIBE IT IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME AGAIN HOW UNIMPORTANT IT IS." I start laughing and Edd looks at me with a tear stained face. Then he does something I would never have thought someone as peaceful as him would do. You can hear the lingering sound of a slap and his loud footsteps as he walks away. I start to shake with anger. How dare he?! I start to go after him but someone, other than the Principal, holds me back. I turn around and see a... girl? What the fuck? Who is this??? She has dark messy waves in her hair, glasses, and brown eyes. She seems familiar but I can't put my finger on her appearance. What's going on here??? I honestly cannot tell what here intentions are, but if she wants to pick a fight, I will fucking fight her." Sorry, let me introduce myself. I am Mia, Tom's sister. I don't know if he has mentioned me, but now you know who I am. I have a question," The girl splutters out," Why the absolute fuck are you laughing at my brother?" I back off a bit and tempt her.
"Fucking fight me bitch!"
Guess I made a mistake...
Tom's POV
I am so fucking done with life. I need to stop breathing. The voices have started to appear. They have been giving me a count down.

10......

9......

8......

I try so hard to block out the voices, drinking my heart out, cutting, ANYTHING. It doesn't do anything. I see her stuff by my door. Now I know that my sister is home. I start to cry happy tears.

                     She's come to protect me

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Yeah I introduced mah friend in this so yea if you want to be in this fanfic then comment down below. Bye pEEps.