Ch.10 I Am Confusion

Wassup fukahs, ready for more shitty ass plot and grammar? Thought as much. Let's continue! Enjoy~ ( I will explain my absence at the bottom and in the next chapter a bit too)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tom's POV
I cant believe I have to get out of bed for this. I stand in pajamas in the doorway, listening to this advertiser for a weapon-smith or something. I didn't know they even sent people out anymore." And then, if you use the code written on the inside of the pamphlet, you can save up to 69% on guns, tools, and more hunting or sport gear!" The cheery advertiser chirps out. Oh my FUCKING god. I rip the pamphlet out of his hand, startling him a bit." Yeah, yeah, now, if I take a look at this, will you go away?!" His smile brightens and he nods quickly." Good day then." And with a slam, I start walking to the table, still sleep stricken. I run the Keurig coffeemaker and slip a mug under it as I plop down on a chair.
Examining it closely, even having to squint, I look at the cover and see... Tord?? I take a second look and, yes, I'm sure it's Tord! The soft caramel-tinted hair brushed into horns, the strong solid body of a military son, and the piercing heterochromic gray and red eyes of a vulture. He's holding a Submachine Pistol and looking solemnly toward the camera. He also looks a bit roughed up. Hmm. I guess I didn't hear him come up behind me, because Tord gives me a little scare and grabs my coffee from the coffee-maker. He swallows almost all of it, making me cringe. Black coffee is disgusting." H-hey, Tord?" He looks my way in an exhausted glare and mutters." What." I gulp and swallow my pride a bit, then show him the magazine." Is this you?" His eyes freeze, and then at the speed of light, he's already snatched the catalog in his big warm hands. I actually get scared at how much his eyes widen." No, no no no no no nO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!" He throws the magazine a few feet away from my head, and proceeds to bash his fists against the sink, the mug breaking on the floor, dark brown contrasting pale beige. He sink rattles alarmingly with the force and the water pipe starts to leak underneath. His eyes have a wildfire spreading in them, and I realize," He's gonna hurt me." I back away and shield my face, all those punches coming back, and half expecting a hit to come my way, but all I get is a tight  squeeze in my waist, and sooner than I thought, he has set me on the couch. He rushes toward me and hugs my midsection, after clambering onto the couch. I will admit, it is a sweet gesture, until I hear him crying. I swiftly turn in his arms and he buries his face even deeper in my stomach. I start to awkwardly rub his head, and that seems to calm him, because he looks at me with soft eyes rubbed red from crying, and says," I t-told them not t-to add picture to b-book coveer but hev did anyvays." I've actually never seen him this emotional, with me at least, but it seemed he had no one else to talk to. I rubbed his head more fluidly and whispered calming things." Hey, it'll be alright." He moves eye level to me in one move and cries out," But it WON'T be alvight Thomas!!" He starts crying even more," I'll be made fun of for being war general's son and to like guns and men and, and...." At this he quiets down." You're gay?" I ask him softly. He nods, then starts crying and buries his face in my chest again. One thing I noticed is that, number one, he's been more honest, and two, he seems to return to a thicker Norwegian accent and broken English when he is upset. I keep whispering nice things and let him lay on my chest while he gets it all out. Soon enough, he pops up, and start crying again." All those times I hit you and ov punched you, all because fucking dads vaised me like that, to nevor mercy no one!" I start to cry, and I put his head in my hands. Then I whisper the three words I'd never thought I'd say, to him, of all people.

" I forgive you".

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
How was that for a return? Yup, December was fucking busy, along with November, but I hope y'all enjoy! Bye motherTrUcKeRs