Ch.11 Are You Okay?

So its been a loooooooong time. I get that I've been torturing you since the last chapter was released, so I hope I can get back on track after my depression really hit. Sorry, but I just couldn't cope. Hope you enjoy this installment!

Here we are again. The world in chaos. Partly.
Tom looked tired as he glanced once again at Tord.
He was hugging Tom again with what seemed to be all his strength, which, for the record, is a lot. Petting his head seemed to help though, so Tom decided to keep doing that. It calmed Tord down enough to where he loosened up. Thank god. It was getting hard for Tom to breath. He thought back, in the silence now taking place, to how Tord apologized, to some extent. So he was raised by his parents to be that corrupt. Heh, the exact opposite of what Tom did. Tom became weaker. Ironic, yet predictable. Tears started to fall out of the inky voids Tom possessed, without it coming to attention. Tord felt them though, so it startled Tom when Tord started to get up and sit with his feet on the end of the couch and his head in Tom's lap.
"What is wrong Thomas?" Tord whispered, partly inaudible.
That's when Tom came to and realized he was crying.
"Oh, um, I-I was just thinking about how evil your parents must be if they raised you to take your anger out on others and show them no mercy."
Only, that seemed to upset Tord more. He started to cry again and this time, instead of hugging his stomach, he laid his chin on Tom's chest, still facing him.
"Jeez, does this guy not know of boundari-" Tom's thought was cut off when he saw Tord's beautiful, yet broken face, spilling salty drops of emotion all over his chest.
"I'm so so so sorry Thomas, I was stupid and angry because of my parents. They raised me to believe that I was to like guns and girls and to be a macho guy. The only reason I call them my parents is because they took care of me after my real parents died." Tord apologized once more. That definitely made Tom smile. He seemed so sincere. And emotionally damaged.
"Why don't I run you a bath, and you make me a cup of coffee since you snatched my original cup." Tom chuckled. That made Tord sniffle up a smile. He sat up, and moved his legs to walk to the kitchen. Tom however, he went into the bathroom to run a bath." Hmm. My mom's bath salts are still here, even after she moved upstairs." He took a quick peek at the impressive array of colours and smells alike. One jar caught his eye, and smiling, he picked it up. Grained Liliac and Cream. Perfect. Just what a macho- man needs after a depressing day. Tord just walked in, Tom supposed, because he felt arms around his waist, and someone lifting him up, which caused him to spill almost the entire thing of salt.
"Hey! You made me drop the salt!" Tom shrieks. Then he hears a snrk.
"You are the salt, dude." He says, causing Tom to almost laugh, both in fear and humor. Number one, dude? Number two, that was a cheesy-ass joke. Tom does in fact laugh, which in turn makes Tord laugh, which in turn makes TOM laugh AGAIN. Soon the both of them a giggling mess. How did it come to this? Tom has no idea how he went from punching bag to friend you makes jokes with. It felt refreshing to finally have a friend, though.
"Later, have fun drawing my bath. Also, here's your coffee." Tord sets a slightly steaming mug down on the counter. Tom reached to take a sip, and shudders. It tastes exactly how he likes it. He almost groans with how tasty the sugary drink is." Good, huh? Did I make it the way you like it?" Tord asks, sound suprisingly pleased.
Tom nods and looks back at the prideful 'dude' behind him. He smiles wider. It was such an amazing sight, at least to Tom.
"Good. I'm going to take a quick nap." He belts out as he walks back to the couch. Tom couldn't feel happier. Right up until he walked into the entry hall, and saw a figure marching up to the door. Whipping his head toward the clock, his heart stopped. It was 4:37. When his father gets home from work.

Mia's POV
My back hurts. So does my head. Still, I can't give up on this guy. I've been searching for hours, on both foot and motorcycle, sure I'd found the street he was on. I can't give up on him. I can't. But from what it looks like, finding him will take at least seven days. Shit. Not good. I've even forgot what the car looked like. Shit. Again, not good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○||○|○------------------------------------------------------------
Soo, how was that for a comeback? Anyways, mental issues have been really prohibiting me from writing anything, along with the partly suicidal thoughts. I'm getting slightly better though, so cheers. Once again, hope you enjoy this chapter! Also, it's kinda a filler chapter, but again, not feeling great. Bye my CHEESY WEBSITE AGENTS (idk borther)