Ch.2 Broken Guard

A/N
Thanks for like seven reads, I like writing tomtord shit and I dont think it will end anytime soon
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Tom's POV.
My fucking nose aches so much, not to mention it is absolutely covered in my blood. It's not like I didn't expect them to blow my lights out once they had the chance. A fist continues to bash my face in, continuing to create more pain and more blood, which also causes more spontaneous laughter from his pack."Oi, how do you like the pain now?" Tord chuckles, giving me a black eye and an even bloodier nose."There, we should be finished with our job,"He says again, giving me one last punch in the gut just be be safe. I don't even flinch, even though it hurts, it is nothing compared to the combined mental and physical pain my parents give. They take off and I am left here, still standing, right in front of the flag pole, bleeding my life out. I sigh and pick up my backpack, getting ready to start the trek home to my mind-murderers. Grabbing my flask, I chug it and walk home.
Time skip because I am listening to depressing music rn to set the mood lol
I arrive at the front door to see my mom staring at me through the window. She looks psychotic staring at me with a huge smile and small pupils. I push open the door and walk in, knowing she will immediately shut the door once I set my bag down, because, sadly, i've done this so much it's habit now. It goes like this:
I do any homework I have and take a shower.
My mom walks in my room with a belt and starts whipping my back and ass and shouts profanities at me for being gay and useless.
After she heads out to be the fucking useless whore she is and suck some guy for money, my dad walks in.
Then, he lays me on the bed and fucks the shit out of me, not preparing me or anything, only doing it to satisfy his own selfish sexual pleasures, making it so fucking horrible that I try and stop breathing while he does it, hoping I would die and be spared the punishment of living.
Once he's done, I grab a razor and cut so many times in so many different places that it looks like I just painted a red splotch on my arms, thighs, and abdomen. Probably crying my heart out. Heh. Funny.
Then, I take another shower and stay awake staring at my ceiling, with no sleep, waking up the next morning to head to school.
Time skip to school the next morning cause this is a fanfic and I can do that
My head hurts and my ass is sore, like always. I hop on the bus, refusing to talk to the revolting monsters that look like my parents, and sit down low in the back.
The fuckers get on and the thing is, I don't even care that they start to pester me, getting a little violent with the shoves and pinches. My face is drained of all emotion, looking empty and emotionless. Good."Oh God!" Tord mocks in fake horror," Is there a fuckhead faggot next to me or am I hallucinating?" His goons crack up at the joke, and I smile, slightly confusing him."You sound like my mom."
I croak out, putting a wary look in his face that soon disappears, turning into one of pleased disgust."Well, she's right, so might as well kill yourself." He snarls. I smile even bigger, pulling a gun out of my backpack, and in one quick move I have the barrel shoved in my mouth, as I am silently staring at him the whole time. He scoots away a bit, and looks a bit scared. I laugh maniacally and put the gun away, getting relieved looks from the guys. The bus stops and I run and get off, waiting for gym.
Another time skip because I am tired and don't have enough IQ points to deal with it
I sit on the bench, not caring if I was late to gym, just waiting for them to send someone in here, knowing it will be Tord, since he always messes around. I hold the gun to my heart, ecstatic to die, waiting to also scar Tord forever. As I predicted, he walks in, giving an annoyed sigh, probably searching for me. I see him turn the corner and freeze when he sees me. I wave and look forward, putting my finger on the trigger, ready to fire. Just as I do, another kid walks in in, along with a few people who look like they were chasing him. They were sweaty and out of breath, instantly all of them tensing up when they see the gun against my chest. I sort of recognize the kid with hair blocking his eyes, even though he's frozen in terror."So, is it officially a suicide party? Just for me? Aww, I am most definitely honored."The Edd kid with the hair blocking his sight slightly steps forward and calmly states,"You don't want to do this, I promise you." I laugh and make him look even more frightened."Yeah, I actually do want to do this. It will be a huge step up from being raped and whipped at home, so shut your fucking mouth and watch me do it." I move the gun up to my mouth, almost looking like I was deepthroating it. He flinched and I pull the trigger. I hear a bang and wait for the pain to register, but instead of seeing blood flooding my sight I see a hole on the ceiling and the gun on the floor. Right in front of the gun is Tord, grabbing onto it and put it in his locker, then stepping forward and grabbing my wrists. I hiss and kick at him, until someone else walks in......
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Yeah, I took a break and yeah, I am sorry. Have the next few chapters in mind so be prepared for the ultimate cringe fest. Bye mah YEET CHEETOS!!!