Ch.6 Mystery Figure

Um, yeah, sorry for, y'know... not updating quickly. Enjoy mY dUdEs
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Tord's POV
Heh...
Guess now I know how Thomas feels like every day...
I slowly sit up. I admit she does put up a good fight, when I go easy on her. "Ouch," I flinch, touching my black eye that apparently appeared on my left one. Chuckling, I slowly get up more. She's nowhere to be seen. As expected. Wait, where is the Principal??? Guess he really doesn't care about his students.
Sighing and hopping onto my feet startles me and I fall right back to the ground. What did she do to me? Never mind, heh, I don't care. I do it to others all the time.
Tom's POV
Patiently waiting.
That's what I should be doing. Instead I nervously tap my fingers against the thin strap of the army bag sitting by the wall. Most people assume she carries an army bag because of convenience, when that has nothing to do with it. Jumping a bit when I hear a sudden lock click, I turn back and see the only person who cares about me. I can feel tears working their way up quickly as I run to embrace my savior."Welco-come home si-sis!" I sniff through my happy tears. She smiled and kissed my forehead."Don't wait up for me champ!" She says, quoting the last words she said to me before she left for Russia. She seems to have accumulated a Russian accent over the time she spent there, having to speak it and all, but I'm sure she'll gain back her classic old British one soon enough. We stand there, hugging, not wanting to let go. In my head, I keep repeating words too good to be true. She's home, She's home, She's home.

ꌃꀎ꓄ ꎇꂦꋪ ꃅꂦꅏ ꒒ꂦꈤꁅ ꓄ꃅꂦꎭꍏꌗ?

I stop dead in my tracks. My knees falter and my sister gives me a concerned look." Are you a okay Tommy?" She asks using an old nick name from when we were younger." Does it have something to do with that ASSHOLE guy in the red hoodie? Don't worry I beat him up for you!" I look at her with disbelief in my sockets. What on earth? She was ACTUALLY able to kick his ass?? My face breaks into a smile and I jump to kiss her cheek." Thank you so much Sis!" I exclaim happily. Now he knows what a fraction of my pain feels like EVERY DAY.
Edd's POV
I storm off. Some people can be so insensitive sometimes when it comes to others." Shit!" I yell when I realize I forgot my backpack. Sighing, I run to the bus stop and luckily the buses are still running at six in the evening. Hopping on the last one, I reach the steps just as the Principal gets to the stop." Wha-," I didn't get to finish. The Principal pulls me off the bus and pushes me into what I presume is his car? I have now idea and get a little scared. Not to mention I'm already mentally scarred by the scene at Tom's household. The Principal starts up the vehicle and starts toward the street where we left Tord. I try to turn the wheel, panicking about going back to Tord. The Principal refuses and keeps driving on. I just sit in my seat and whimper. Then I notice that we completely go by Tord, who spots me in the backseat. I look back and he looks at me with confusion, then his face fills up with fear and he starts to limp after the car. I look back at the Principal. His eyes are dilated and his smile seems to go right off his face. Something isn't right.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just got the idea for the next few chapters while editing this chapter so yay. Also I had technical difficulties bc Wattpad was being a motherfuckingdick and not letting me upload a new chapter so I apologize. Until then, farewell!