Ch.8 Creative Absence

I know I've kinda been gone for like, a year, but here, have another update
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Tord's POV
Wait... A black car flies past me, rampant among the streets. I see Edd shifting uncomfortably in the backseat. "What?" I look again, and this time, I see the Principal.
Something isn't right.
His face is distorted and his smile is too big. I stand there, disoriented and confused, before limping helplessly toward the car. I can tell Edd notices my face and actions, because he looks back at the person in the front seat. You can see Edd panicking.
He is banging on the back window.
The Principal has pulled out a switchblade and is smiling .
This gets me even more worried. Who has a switchblade just fucking on hand? Actually, never mind....I go faster in a desperate attempt to catch up, even though I know failure is imminent. Fuck this. I turn around, probably breaking what little trust I had with Edd, and unevenly shuffle toward Tom's house. "Faster," I tell myself," Do it for Edd!" I finally reach it, and the second my hand lifts from the doorbell, I feel two sharp, long objects sticking out from my neck. I rip one out quickly.
It's a syringe.
The door opens effortlessly and my vision wavers. I hear a voice fade into my range of hearing ." Go on, get out'of ere!" I lay my hand on the person's shoulder." Edd.... Principal....... Black car....... Trap...... Attack..." I whisper one final time before yanking the the final needle out of my neck and collapsing backwards, probably onto the concrete.
Tom's POV
In the middle of a much-needed embrace from my savior, the doorbell rings obnoxiously. I sigh evidently and hesitantly let go." Who could that be now?" My sister wonders aloud, also clearly miffed by the interruption. The door opens, only to reveal the one person I hoped and thought I would never see again.
Tord.
I quickly cower behind my sister and stare at him." What is he doing here?" I wonder. He does look like he's about to faint. I can barely hear him speak." Edd....Principal.......Black car....Trap... Attack.." He says before he almost falls back onto the concrete. I rush swiftly to his side and catch him before he fall completely down." Thomas.." I look up at my sister, slightly afraid; she hasn't called me that since...since our parents revealed their true nature.
She looks dead serious.
" Get him inside and no matter what you, do not let him leave your sight. Also, take care of him." I nod and start dragging him inside. Damn, he's really heavy. Well, what do you expect with 190 lbs. of mostly muscle. My face gets a degree hotter and my mood deflates. Why? Of all people, why? I shake my head and watch my sister hop on her motorcycle. She speeds off in the direction Tord was pointing. Great, left alone with a bully. Just my luck.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTYYYY
Hey o, sorry I couldn't get a longer one out, but I just have a LOT on my schedule and mind. Hopefully I can get it done without missing some updates.
Bye, my spoiled broccoli pancakes!!!!