Ch.9 Heated House

Damn Author, back at it again with that shit story and terrible chapters. Hey o it me, ya boi, get ready for another chapter that people might read idk BYE
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Tom's POV
I honestly don't want to be here right now, but life sucks and I'm it's bitch. I have Tord lying, head on my lap, sleeping. Repeat. Life. Sucks. I can't really do anything about it though, again, so I'll just have to deal with it I guess. I look down at his surprisingly light head,( surprising because how much of a meathead he is ), and my heart beats a little faster. His eyelashes are quite long for such a masculine figure, and they are so blond that they almost vanish against the soft skin color of a pastel wilted dandelion. Sounds weird, but it makes me want to kiss his forehead and eyes. His hair seems like a field of dead and wispy pale grass, floating gently along with the bursts of cold air coming from the long forgotten door, still open from his interruption. Oh. I forgot to close that. I make a move to get up, setting Tord's head on the bed." Wha- ," I manage to get out before he grabs my waist and pulls me back down to the bed. My cheeks flush bright red and I carefully detach his arms from my trembling body. I manage my way over to the door and shut it gently." whaaaat the fuck was thaaaaaat..." I wheeze out. I look back and almost fall down onto my knees, thanking the lord for keeping him asleep as he did that. Slinking back to the bed and resting softly on it, my mind starts to wander to what could possibly happen in the next few days." Mmmmnm.." I hear from a certain mound of flesh existing beside me." Shit!" I think and quickly lay next to the mound." Hey, it's okay, alright?" I whisper to him." Hmmmnm?..." He groans out once more. I hesitate for a moment, just a moment, but then I lean down and kiss his forehead a few times. In the middle of my display of unexpected affection, Tord shifts where he is facing me better, and my lips tap his. I don't stop to move them, instead actually keeping them there a bit longer. I pull away and practically get set on fire. I move aside and walk into the bathroom to change into a more comfortable attire, aka my pajamas. I walk out in a large red t-shirt and gray boxers. Yawning, I walk back over to the bed and lay down on it. I get on my phone, yeah I guess it's surprising that I even have one. Funny thing is 911 is blocked? So guess there's a reason? Idk. I roll over, looking at memes on Pinterest, when I feel arms wrap around my hips. I takes me a few moments after I snuggle up to the arms that," Oh fuck, that's Tord's arms." I try and pull away quick before he can wake up and hurt me.( hey guys watch me be a risky fuck boi ) Instead, he places my hips on his front, right where his,-gulp-, dick is. I'm already hot as a house fire, but his unconscious self adds the gun-powder to the heat. He thrusts his hips into my ass. I feel shock at first, but as he continues to do it, I get hotter and heavier, especially down in the nether region." Mnngh- AH!" I moan out, words slightly slurred from the previous thrusts. I cover my mouth quickly and scoot away from Tord. The thrusts have stopped. I look back and see a sleepy Tord just waking up. I close my eyes while I whip my head around. Damn it, I was too loud. Part of me wanted to continue down that road, but the majority said to stop that bible-violatin' shit. I look back after I remove my hand, and see him sitting up sleepily." Why aren't you snuggling with me?" He whines, completely out of it." I nervously sputter out," Be-because you were thrusting your dick against my h-hips." I blush furiously. He chuckles sexily and inches up close." Bet you liked it, huh?" He whispers seductively in my twitching ear. My breathing hitched and my eyes water. What is he doing? I nod stealthily and he nuzzles into my neck, smelling me. If someone had to describe the color red, all they would have to do is point to me. It's that obvious. He shuffled around to where he is straddling my hips. He chuckles again, and responds to my silence in that beautiful accent of his." Guess you wanna find out how far we can go?" Again, I nod. He cuffs my hands behind my back and licks my lips. My breath sounds like a rhino entered the room and started giving birth. His tongue enters my mouth and we make out for a bit. When he finally stops to allow me to get air, I moan. Loudly. Intensely. Fuck. Another mistake has been made. His eyes widen and his face contorts into disgust as he falls off me." Get away from me, fag!" He crosses his arms, just like in a defensive pose, but when I sit up, you can see the lust and want in my face. I guess Tord has never really seen weak people who look as vulnerable as I probably do, because he falters and his face softens a bit. I assume he was exposed to a strict household when growing up, only assuming because he seems like the kind of uptight son you get. He sits there pouting and, sneaking glances at me? As I drift back into my spot on the bed. I hear shifting next to me and assume that's Tord, getting off the bed." Tord?" I turn around quickly and then bump into Tord's chest. I look up and meet his eyes, slightly scared of what he might do. Instead of getting up and throwing me off the bed, puts his arms around me and whispers."You looked cold. Never bring this up again." I nod and realize," He is really warm!" So I snuggle up. Then something bangs against the front door and all I know is it won't get me off this damn bed.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Oh yeah, btw, I'm very tired so goodnight and enjoy. UWU
Edit: I re- wrote this bc most of it didn't make sense. Word count is 1088 so idk BYE AGAIN