Chapter 3

~Gavins POV~

I went to read the message. It was all on signs, many tress were missing, and there was alot signs in hes inventory. The signs read: "Gavin, i dont know how to tell you this is a came up with this stupid idea, to tell you what i cant in person. Gavin.. I love you.. I really do and i want you to be my boyfriend, i know this is sudden and that your stright but i realy needed to tell you i couldnt take it anymore, your everything to me Gavin. I love you Gavin David Free!" I dont know what i just read the love of my life loves me back then i saw a sigh two blocks away then i realizes it was probably a prank. The sigh read "this is NOT a prank or a joke, sence you probably dont like me back please dont let this ruin our friendship i dont know what i would do if you stopped being my friend. Michael~" He really loves me back. Then i saw michael came back into the living room from changing. I just ran over to him and kisssed him. Once he realized what was happening he kissed me back. The kiss lasted about 30 seconds. I didnt want it to end.

"Is that a yes?" Michael asked shyly still wondering what just happened.

"Of course it is MY Micool." I said laughing

"Oh well um, then theres somthing you should know." He said taking a step back and transforming.

"Gavin im a darkling, darkling is just a fancy name for demons, please dont freak out, i understand if you dont want to be my boyfriend after seeing this." He said sounding like he was going to cry.

"I already knew you were a darkling and i already knew what darkling are." I said smiling and taking a set back and i closed my eyes and transformed the reopened my eyes

~Micheals POV~

What? One angel wing, one darkling wing red eyes and fangs like a vampire! What is going on here?!

"G-gavin, how, is this poisible? What?

"Micool calm down! Please. Both my parent are vampires so im mostly vampire. And uhm i about the wings. I researched it and it said that every one hundrad years theres one person that has the ablitys of all 3 supernaturals to stop the fighting between them or to keep the peace."

"Ohh yes i remeber my parents telling me those storys. Oh need to tell Geoff about waht you are. Well its late we should be getting some sleep, why dont you come and sleep with me love, the couch isnt every comfortable."

"Oh uhmm micool is it okie if i go out for a little i need to go uhmm feed." Gavin said turning away and changing hes wings into vampire wings. He did say be was mostly vampire.

"Dont be back late. I love you gavy." i said kissing hes cheek good night.

"Ill be back in a half hour, i love you, too Micool." Gavin said turning to leave.

I turned off most of the lights except for one so when Gav came back it wasnt completely dark, then i went to bed for the night hopping Gav will be back soon and i awake up with him next to me.

~an hour later in Rays and Ryans apperment, Rays pov~

I woke up to the noise of the door closing. Then i saw Ryan going into the fridge, he was suppose to be sleeping next to me like its been for the past year. This is 15th i caught him doing this. And im not going to let it happen agien even if that means one of moves out.

"Ryan. Where were you this time?." I said very angryly

"What are you talkng about i just went to get a midnight snack from the fridge."

"DONT PLAY DUMB WITH RYAN! WHERE WERE YOU THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME I CAUGHT YOU GOING OUT AND COMING BACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ITS LIKE THE 15th TIME!!! I snapped i couldnt take this anymore.