Chapter 11

-Gavins POV-

In the morning Cati made us scrambled eggs, and Jack called to see when see can meet with the president. Jack said that we can go when we finished breakfast.

When we got there i was shocked at who i saw. Barbra. She was the person behind all this?!

"Oh hey Gavin what brings you here?" She asked innecently

"Just some personal work. Im here to see the president."

"Oh your here to see my dad are you? Well hes out right now, he should be back soon for now you can tell me whats up." She said like there nothing wrong

Jack then explain in more detail why we came to speak to her dad and that he need her help. I explained the story of why the vampires killed the angelics.

"Hmm. I see your point. Ill help you guys. Although Gavin you said this was personal work, i dont see how this is personal."

I didnt feel like explaining so i just transformed into my true form, with one darkling wing, one angel wing, and the fangs and eyes of a vampire, like i was on the night Michael and i got toghter. "This is my true form but i look all, vampire, angel, or darkling if i need to, like obviusly i was full angel before."

"Ohh i see now. Well i'll help you guys, the vampires had all the right to do what they did, i would have done the same if i was in that sitution." Barbra said

"Thanks Barbra. Next step getting the guys to be able to say Jacks name."

"Why wouldnt they say hes name?"

"I have worked with your father alot, hes the one that orginally planed the widing out of the vampires, and i then pushed the idea to other people around town, half under orders from your father, half under my want to, and i may have gotten out of character and was mean to the guys alot, it showed in lets plays sometimes, Geoff then fired me after a big fight, havent talked to them sence. I ran into Gavin yesterday, if i didnt i wouldnt be here right now helping him." Jack said. hes definatly back to hes old self.

"Nice to see back to your olf self buddy." I said patting hes back.

The president came in, or should i say barbras dad, came in a few minutes later. I explained why i was there why wings look like they do, and all that good stuff. Jack said that after a night considering on what i said that he agrees with me.

"Dad, you need to stop this the kings of the dark realm are willing to so why arent you? You know what dont answer im going to take maders into my own hands, this war ruined my friends friendships, it already got to the point where Jack here was fired, im sure more people will get fired and i dont want that, ill end it some how." Barbra said. I didnt expect her to such things, im glad she didnt seem like her dad wanted to end it at all.

"..fine fine, ill agree to the peace terms they have proposed, they were agreeable terms anyway. But i cant let go that easily they have to pay somehow!" The president said "and i know just now they can."

"And hows that?" I asked

"The death of the prince Michael and princess Lauren of the dark realm" the president hissed. He wants Micoo to be killed. I dont think so.

"NO I WONT LET YOU HURT HIM!" I yelled

"Sir, michael and gavin just so happen to dating... And im not going to let you hurt him either hes my friend to" jack explained

"No arent dating we are enaged." I corrected him

"Dad there has to anther way! This isnt right! Michaels my coworker! My friend! I wont let you hurt him either!" Barbra said

"No there is no other way they must be killed."

~~~~~~

A/N: sorry its so short