Chapter 5

At about 8:30 Ray turned off the TV and xbox and just smiled at me, i knew exactly what he wanted, i gave it to him, for i wanted it just as much as he did.

~Michaels POV~

Everyday sence Gavy and i got toghter he comes to my place after we hang out, play vidoe games, have one or two bevs, cant get wasted because if work, then he has to go back to Geoffs because Millie wants to play with him and hes clothes are there. I hate it when he has to leave i just want to cuddle and be able to sleep in the same bed as my boyfriend. Man i love him so much.

The past few days at work have been fine, no one started fights mostly because Gavin was able to stop the tention before it really started. We have been recoreding alot lately because Gavins going to vist hes family, Dan, and make some Slow Mo Guys vidoes. I dont want him to go but i know he has to, i wanted to go with him to meet his family but i couldnt i had some stuff to do around the house and at work. He leaves tomorrow and tonight hes sleeping over my house.

"Want a beer Gavy?" I said getting up to get my self one.

"Sure, thanks Micool." He said with that aborable british accent that i fall in love with everytime i hear it. The accent only works on him though.

"Do you have to leave, Gavy i dont want to be apart from you for so long."

"I told you already Micool, yes i have to go. Ill be back in three months though and ill call and text you when i know your awake, we can even video chat on skype."

"Alright Gav lets get some sleep so we get you to the airport on time." Before we actually went to sleep we ended up in a make-out session. I still don't know how that happened but i dont care i got to make-out with the love of my life.

Gavin got to the airport on time, we kissed good bye and said he would text me when he landed. Which he did. Hes staying with Dan.

~Dans POV~

I picked up Gavin from the airport earlyer today, its so nice to have My Gavin back, or atleast i plan on making him mine.

"Gavin to celebrate your return to england want to go get somd bevs?"

"Sure let me must quickly text Micheal before i forget to."

"Why would you need to text him?"

"Oh that right i never told you. Micool and I are dating."

When i heard that it felt like a knife went into my heart. My Gavin is now Michaels? No, i cant believe this, hes mine im going to make sure of that!

"Alright Dan lets go."

-at the pub-

Gavin got pretty drunk, i didnt have that much to drink because i had to drive us back home.

"Alright Gav we should get you home." Now hes really drunk

"Before we leave." He said pulling out hes phone to take a picture. "I want to do somthing." He said pulling me into a drunken kiss as he took a photo of us. He then made a mistake that would work out in the end for me, he out the picute on twitter with caption "glad to be back in England with boy @Dangruchy"

"Alright lets get you home now"

Once we got home he went to sleep snd forgot to plug in hes phone to charge and it was bascily dead when we were at the pub.

~Rays POV~

"Oh no." I said as cheaked Twitter.

"Whats wrong love?" Ryan asked.

"Cheak Twitter. We need to go see Michael, now!" I said running to the door Ryan right behind me.

When we got there when Michael answered the door i hugged im and said it'll be ok.