Chapter 14

-Saturday, October 4th 2014-

I was with my brother, my mom, my dad, Geoff, Griffion, and Millie. We were in the car going to the big field that Rooster Teeth uses for immersion. I was in a white tux with a green vest, and my creeper necklace. my brother, my dad, and Geoff were wearing black suits, my mom, millie, and Griffion had very pretty dresses on. I dont know what Michael is wearing and he doesnt know what im wearing, Barbra said we werent allowed to see each other before the wedding, and we arent allowed to see the what we were wearing either. 

"You alright Gavin?" My mom said

"Im fine mom just a little nervous." I said

"Dont be, its all going to work out great."

"Hey Gavin why are you wearing that necklace, its not fancy enough take it off." my brother said

"Noo, Michael gave it to me."  I said

"Ohh, i get it." 

When we got there everyone was seated, and the music was getting ready to be played. Geoff told me earlier that day that we that was done to Michael and I dont try to find each other before i walk down the isle. Griffion explained to Millie what to do once Michael walked down the isle and the music that told me to come in started to play, Millie was the flower girl. Then Griffion went with Geoff to there seats in the front. My dad and brother did the same, my mom stayed with me by car, shes walking down the isle with me.

Soon the music started to play, Michael walked down the isle then, Millie, then me and my mom. Michael looked very handsome in hes black tux, with a blue vest, and he was even wearing hes dimond necklece, the one he got with my creeper necklace to match. 

"Do you Michael Jones, take Gavin free to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do." 

"Do you Gavin Free, take Michael Jones to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce married. You may kiss." 

Michael pulled my down to kiss me. Everything about this is perfect.

-five years later.-

Its now five years later. Michael and I become king of the Darkling Realm, he was able to work it out so we can still live in Austin and work and Achievement Hunter. Everyone is doing good. Oh and remember Micheals cousin Lauren? Shes getting married today, shes now 21. Her parents wanted her to marry early. Shes marrying a guy named Ryan actually. She didnt realize, the same names until the today. Ohh and I almost forgot to say, Michael and I adopted a little girl named Brianna. We adopted her in England, so she has an english accent as well. Ryan and Ray also adopted a girl named Jackie. Brianna and Jackie are best friends, they are the same age, 8. 

Everything was perfect the day Michael and I got married, and everything is perfect now.

"Gavy, Brianna, lets go dont want to be late for the wedding." Michael said

"Coming Micoo. Come on Brianna, best not to keep your father waiting." i said 

~At the wedding~

"You may now kiss the bride."

"Remember 5 years ago when that was us Gavy?" Michael whispered to me.

"I can never forget." I said 

"I love you Gavin."

"I love you too Michael." 

Michael then kissed me.

~The End~

A/N: Its done. I hope you liked the story! It was my first one and i know it wasn't very good. Oh and im sorry about the millions of spelling and grammar mistakes i must have made. I also reread it before i post it, Im sure i missed some. Well, I really hope you enjoyed it!!!! ^-^

                Lauren~