Chapter 12

-Michaels POV-

While Gavin had been away i have been helping my dad with some work, or better what he calls 'King Stuff'. He says one day i have to move back here so that i can take care of the Darkling realm. I although i love being the prince and the idea of being royality, i dont want to move back here. That would mean leaving Achievement Hunter, and well i dont want to, well i guess ill see what happens when the time comes.

I was sitting in the throne room with my parents, aunt, uncle, and Lauren when Gavin called.

"Exuse me i need to take this." I said getting up from my throne.

"Hey Gavy. Hows things in the angel realm going?"

"You and Lauren are in trouble! The president of the Angel realm sent a messagener about peace agreements, and he getting ready to go there himself, the only way he will agree to them is if you and Lauren are killed! Im on my way back now! In going go call Geoff and tell him and Ryan to protect Lauren. Love you gotta go call geoff." Gavin said. I was just able to make out what he said, he was talking really fast.

I ran back to the throne room to tell my dad and uncle what gavin said. They just looked at each other like they achually considering having us killed! What great parents they are. Soon Ryan, Ray, Geoff, Griffion and Millie got here.

"Gavin called?" I asked Geoff.

"Yea, we left the second i got the call." Geoff said.

"Daddy what going on." Millie asked Geoff.

"A bad person wants to hurt Micheal and hes cousin, dont worry, Gavin wont let that happen."

"Hey Lauren, why dont you take Millie to the room you have here, you left your xbox here, you can play minecraft." I said

"Alright, oh thats your xbox not mine, mines at home." Lauren said running off to her room with Millie next to her.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE MY XBOX MORE IMPORTANYLY WHY DID YOU GO INTO MY ROOM!" I yelled.

She didnt anwer, just laughed. I'll get her back later.

"Your majesties, permission for Ryan and I to gaurd the Princesses room?" Geoff said to my dad and uncle, never seen him act like that before.

"You dont have to be so formal, and permission granted." My uncle said, my dad justed nodded in agreement.

"I'll show them where her room is, i have to have a word with Lauren anyway." I said motioning for Ryan and Geoff to follow me.

When we got there i knocked on the door, Ryan and Geoff stoof outside as if they were real gaurds, "Lauren, can i come in?"

"Sure." she said barely opening the door. I walked in

"So, why did you go into my room?" I asked Lauren, Millie continued to play minecraft.

"Well last time i was here i couldnt sleep, so i went to your room and slept there, i missed my cousin, and while i was there, i saw that your xbox, so i signed onto my account and played minecraft, till i fell asleep. Then in the morning i brought it to my room so that it looked like i brought mine and i forgot to out it back." Lauren said

"Alrright fine. Next time just call me alright?" I said, i didnt want her in my room.

"Ok ill call you at 2 o'clock in the morning then." Lauren said

"Yeah, no you can go into my room."

"Thats what i thought."

"Michael, Lauren, can you come here a minute." My uncle yelled

"Coming!" Lauren yelled back. "ill be right back Millie"

When we got to the throne room, the president of the angel realm was standing there talking with my dad and uncle.

"Son, its bussiness, 'King Stuff' you understand right." my father told me. when he said that i pushed Lauren behind me. I dont want my cousin getting hurt.

"No, i dont understand dad! Mom mom wont let you do this!" i yelled

"She has no choice but to let me. Its business. It has to be done." Dad said

"Now stand, you and Lauren stand over there." My uncle said.

"I cant believe you are doing this." Lauren said

"Sorry, Lauren, like you uncle said its busniess." my uncle said to Lauren

Just before the president pulled the trigger there was a huge gust of what we thought was wind, the door was closed. The president disappeared and then there was a gun shot. Barbra came out of the conor with a gun, and Gavin game out holding the presidents body. Gavin held hes head high like he was hero.

"Barbra did you just kill your own father?" I asked. I had already known she was the presidents daughter from my dad.

"I was the one who said it was for the better, and gave the alright for him to be killed, but i didnt pull the trigger." Barbra said.

"I did." Gavin said "i wasnt going to let him hurt my Micool. No, i would never let anyone hurt him or his family, i had onlyed planed to stop the killing, Barbra said it was best if he was killed, so. We very carfuly planed it out."

"What would i have done with out you Gav?" I said

"Well, die." Gavin said laughing a little.

"Thanks for saving Gavin, i owe you one." Lauren said.

"Just doing my job, princess Lauren." Gavin said

"Please just call me Lauren. No need to be formal."