「6」

"Hyung, hyung come here!" Jimin whispered to Hoseok as he saw him in the morning taking out his books from his locker.

"Yeah Jimin, what is it?"

Hoseok forgot that Jimin wanted to show him someone. Because of this, he got a little bit curious.

"Yah Jimin! I said to show me him too." Jin suddenly appeared behind Jimin and he began to giggle at how his hyung scared him. "I was searching you too,"

But then Jeongguk finally approached his locker with a guy.
The guy was tall, had blonde hair and had a wonderful smile.
"There." Jimin pointed silently at Jeongguk . He then blushed as Jungkook nearly caught him by pointing at him.
"Oh? He is a cutie. Why don't you just go to him and ask his name?"
Jin said.

"Yeah, he is really a cutie. With his blonde hair he looks like an angel." And then Jimin understood that they both meant the false guy.
His eyes went wide as he pulled his friends a little bit away from the spot, where they were standing before.
"Not him!" Jimin said to them.

"What? The other one?" Jin asked shocked. Hoseok was also a little bit shocked. So just you know, Jungkook was beautiful, he was really attractive, also was he the alpha.
"I know him.." Hoseok whispered.
Jimin glanced up at him in surprise. They know each other?

"You know him?" He asked and Hoseok just nodded his head. They were heading to their lesson classes. "Yeah, once there was a fight and Jeongguk was there too. He almost scared the fuck out of him, he was so strong, scary and still he managed to be that handsome."

Jimin giggled at the description and blushed again. "Jeongguk.." He whispered his name out and actually it was a hot name and he already liked it.
"Uh Jimin, now I'm not surprised why you are running that account. Wanna a hot alpha ,huh?" The eldest teased him. Jimin got flustered by that and hid his face when they finally reached his class and bid each other's their goodbyes.