「 30 Smut 」

He opened the door and softly pinned Jimin against the wall.
The latter could feel the alphas lips on his and they melted in their kiss.
Jimin let out a moan, immediately opening his eyes, seeing Jeongguk backing off.
"You know, .." Jeongguk caressed Jimin's cheek softly.
"If I had known from the beginning that you were such an needy omega, I would have fucked you right then." His voice was husky like and he stared at the omegas shocked face.

Jimin frowned, confusion written all over his face. "Y-you knew everything... but s-still followed me?" He was so clueless, he didn't understand what the alpha found in him .
Jeongguk pecked his lips quickly, before picking him up and carrying him to his bed room.

"I knew, yes. And now... you will be punished."
Jimin somehow wasn't scared. He had a feeling knowing Jeongguk wouldn't raise a finger on him. Mature alphas left such things behind them and only protected their mates.
Jimin was laying on the bed while Jeongguk kissed along his neck, carefully unbuttoning his zipper and grinded against him slightly.
"Ahh Jeongguk.." His face was flushed red and his cheeks were burning. His whole body was on fire and he couldn't hold back his moans anymore and left them all out which turned Jeongguk more on. He swirled his tongue around Jimin's nipple and went up to kiss his already plump lips again and to taste him.
Jimin wasn't on his heat. When an omega has sex during his heat , he can be impregnated, so luckily he wasn't. It was too early.

Jeongguk looked at Jimin's eyes, searching for permission and Jimin nodded shyly. It was his first time after all !
The alpha tried to be as careful as he could and slided in.
Jimin let out a cracked moan as he hold Jeongguk shoulders and tightened his grip. Jeongguk thrusted again and again and Jimin found himself feeling all good and dizzy.
The alpha wasn't stopping his thrusts, because he actually really couldn't. The omega was all his now. Now and forever, he wouldn't let him go, never, he promised and kissed along Jimin's neck and let the omega see stars. "I love you, Jimin. So fucking much,"

-
*Throws holy water on y'all*

I hope u enjoyed 💓 and today is my birthday uwu thank you everyone for the sweet wishes❤️

i 💜 yall