「 36 」

Jeongguk sighed when he locked his phone and glanced at the sleepy beta in front of him.

"Just fucking answer us ! I don't have that much time for you."

"What do you want to hear from me?" The lazy beta said.

"What's your name? How the hell you landed in our territory? Where is your pack?" Jeongguk was nearby desperate. He wanted to his omega.

His face frowned when the beta began to laugh. "Our alpha sent me in this shitty place. He just wanted you to know that he still exists."

Jeongguk got curious.

"Look, tell your alpha that I'm happy that he is alive and-"

"No, Alpha Jeon, you don't understand. Everyone thought you killed him, but he is pretty alive now." The beta said as he closed his eyes and inhaled heavily the air around him.
"What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't kill any alpha of yours, I can tell from your smell that you are hiding something, are you scared..?"

"Oh! Where's your luna? I don't smell any luna here. You don't have one? Oh uh.. alpha will be happy to hear such news, I think you should kill him before he could kill you, but without a luna alphas are weak. What about a little fight? You send some of your men to my pack-"

Jeongguk quickly found out what the problem was. The beta was abandoned from his own pack.

"You got abandoned.." He claimed firmly and looked at the beta's reaction and how he expected the beta got shocked. He didn't expect Jeongguk to find out about his current status.

"So you wanted me to kill your ex pack just because you got abandoned? Don't you think it's a little bit selfish? You could ask us and I would think about accepting you in my pack, but you failed. Now excuse me, I have an important meeting to attend."

With that he left the saddened beta alone outside and offered his right hand to make sure that the beta never visits them anymore.

Now he was sure he could visit his little omega.