「 40 」

"Jimin?" Jeongguk rubbed his eyes as he stood up and noticed Jimin's absence.

He immediately grabbed his jeans and went to look for his omega.
"Jeongguk, I'm here!" He heard Jimin and quickly made his way to the kitchen.

"Good morning, princess. What are you doing here?" Jimin chuckled and responded to Jeongguk's mornings kiss.

"I wanted to eat. I'm hungry, cook something." He said as he pushed Jeongguk to the stove.

"Cook? Can't I just do some pancakes?" It was still early in the morning and Jeongguk didn't get why Jimin would eat something big at the moment.

"Can't you hear? Cook something, I'm h u n g r y."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes then he made his way to the fridge and grabbed some vegetables.
When he began to cut them , he heard a sob and quickly looked up and saw Jimin's red face.

"Jimin! Why are you crying?" He immediately hold him tightly.
"Y-you rolled your e-eyes at me and I'm not hungry anymore!"

What on earth happened with him, Jeongguk thought as he shook his head and placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead.
"You need to eat , babe. I will cook something,okey? It's not a problem for me and I'm sorry I rolled my eyes." He chuckled and backed up when he began to cut the vegetables again.