「 45.2 」

"Babe, stop pouting

"Babe, stop pouting." Jeongguk said through his full mouth.

"You both are so mean." Jimin replied and stroked Seungmin's hair.

Three years passed and they got married. Seungmin, their son, was an alpha —most of the gene receiving from his dad.

"Appa, you bite too?" Seungmin asked him with his sweet tone, totally ignoring the fact that he was actually the one who took the stick away from Jimin.

"No. Thank you, angel." Jimin chuckled before placing a soft kiss on Seungmin's cheek.

"Then why were you pouting?" Jeongguk curiously asked, taking another big bite.

Jimin sighed.

He looked down at his four month big belly. Yes, they were getting another baby. Jeongguk felt proud announcing it to his parents.

Jeongguk had a lot of experiences with Jimin being pregnant and yet he was acting dumb.

"Your second baby's fault." Jimin shrugged and Jeongguk laughed at the comment.

"My babygirl is gonna have everything she wants." He said and stood up to get another stick for Jimin.

"Daddy is a gentleman isn't he?" Jimin crushed about his husband in front of their son.

"Gentleman?" Seungmin asked and Jimin shook his head laughing.

"Promise, you will protect your sister, Seungie?"

Seungmin's hands immediately moved to Jimin's belly.

"Little sister." He said and stroked Jimin's stomach with his soft hands.

"What are you both doing here, huh?" Jeongguk appeared and placed Jimin's stick to his hand.

"Nothing, nothing." Jimin said quickly.

"Keeping secrets or what?" Jeongguk said slightly smirking, his hands placing down on Jimin's waist.

"Stoop~ Seungmin is here you jerk!" Jimin giggled trying to push Jeongguk away.

"He won't understand." He replied, snuggling his head into Jimin's neck.

"Of course he will!" He said finally pushing the alpha away.

Jeongguk growled lightly and Seungmin watched his actions, trying to growl too after some seconds.

"Look, now he is growling." Jimin said.

"My big alpha is learning, huh?" Jeongguk said while picking up Seungmin and headed towards Jimin.

"Go rest a little bit, I'm going to bring him to a park." Jeongguk kissed Jimin once before waving goodbye with Seungmin and heading outside.

Hey 💌

I missed this book T^T

[This book IS finished, but I just posted this cuz I wanted to have a chapter with their kid]