「 38 Smut 」

"Fuck

"Fuck." Jeongguk cursed as he felt how his jeans immediately tightened by having thoughts about Jimin whining around and begging for his dick to fill him up.

He hurried up and not longer he arrived at Jimin's and without hestination he opened this damn door and the heavy scent of the omega hit his nostrils.

Jimin quickly noticed the presence of his alpha and his body arched for him. "J-Jeongguk.. finally — are you here," Jimin wanted to stand up and jump on Jeongguk and take off his belt, but he couldn't move.

"Shhh, I'm here. I will take good care of you.. hmm how'd that sound?" His husky voice sent spills down Jimin's body and the only thing he could let out was a soft moan.

Hearing his moans again and again, Jeongguk's eyes went dark as he nuzzled his face into Jimin's neck area.
Leaving there beautiful marks , Jeongguk went down with his tongue —leaving a wet string on his chest.

"You are so damn beautiful, Jimin." Jeongguk growled, not believing the fact that this angel looking being was with him at the moment.

Jimin blushed at every compliment Jeongguk gave him, but who could blame him?

Jeongguk spoke with his darkened voice , which Jimin oh loved so much and wanted to hear it every day.

"Alpha, please," Jimin begged. "Please fill me up.." He then whispered and Jeongguk could only groan at that.
He quickly unbuttoned his belt and quickly got off of his jeans and the form of his veiny dick was to seen at the right side of his boxers.
Jimin tried his best and stood up and hurried to his favorite thing right at the moment — Jeongguk's dick.
"Ugh- Jimin.." Jeongguk moaned out of pleasure as Jimin placed many kisses on his member and then took him with his whole mouth.
"Yeah, oh my god! Good job, babe." Jeongguk kept praising Jimin for his excellent blowjob as he loudly came onto Jimin's face and Jimin didn't waste a minute when he swallowed everything and then Jeongguk grabbed him and switched their positions.

"Face down , ass up." He commanded and Jimin obeyed.
First he prepared him with two fingers inside him and he began to scissor Jimin. The latter moaned and whined as he drugged his nails into the sheets. "You drive me crazy.."

"Jeongguk, fuck me already.." Jimin's voice was high with a weak tone. "Want me to fuck you hard? To fill you up with my pups? Oh fuck you would look so fucking hot with them." Jeongguk positioned his dick in front of Jimin's pink hole and entered it harshly, causing Jimin to scream.

Their moans and the clapping between their thighs filled up the room and Jeongguk complimented Jimin the whole time while thrusting into him harder and harder bringing the latter to cum and after few thrusts Jeongguk also came inside Jimin.

"Ah ! Jeongguk-ah my stomach!" Jimin squeezed his eyes shut while Jeongguk's dick still was inside him.
Then he noticed that Jeongguk really knotted him and so they stayed like this for few hours and they fell asleep in each other's arms.