「 32 」

Jimin woke up by someone hugging him from behind and tucking his head into Jimin's neck.

"Jeongguk?" He softly asked and turned around and was met with Jeongguk's face. The alpha still was sleeping deep.

He is so handsome, Jimin thought while bringing up his finger and caressing Jeongguk's cheek carefully .
Jimin went further and kissed Jeongguk's forehead. The next kiss was laid on his right cheek.
Jimin also kissed Jeongguk's nose and felt his chest tingle.

When he was about to finally kiss him on the lips, Jeongguk grabbed him suddenly and laid him on his stomach.

"Will I wake up like this every morning?" His voice was deep and husky , sending rivers down Jimin's spin. "Maybe."

The omega began to blush as Jeongguk connected their lips together. This kiss was soft, nothing more but that.

"Now you won't send other men any pictures of you, you got it? I will be the only one who will praise you and love."

Jimin looked up -giggling at Jeongguk's cuteness. "We have classes tomorrow right? My back also hurts and it's your fault."

He could feel Jeongguk's hand under the blanket caressing his back and slightly going down to his ass and kneading it a little bit.

"Ah.. Jeongguk-"

"What? You like that, huh? I will be gent-"
Suddenly his phone began to rang and he stopped his movements as he looked for the disturbing thing.

He finally found it and read Kim Taehyung's name.

"The fuck you want? "