Chapter Six

*Austin's P.O.V*

When the concert ended, I made my way off stage only to be greeted by my mom, Alex, and Robert.

My mom pulled me into a tight hug while congratulating me on a great concert. Alex and Robert gave me high-fives. We started to walk to the front of the venue seeing as that's where my tour bus is parked.

While we were walking, we passed the merchandise stand. I couldn't help but stare at my Mahomies who were waiting in long lines just to buy something with my name or face on it. I love them so much, they're the reason that I'm doing what I do. They're mine and I'm theirs. I'd do anything for them. While I was thinking about them, one particular girl popped into my mind. The girl that I had met on stage just a few hours ago. I still can't believe that I didn't catch her name or get her number. What if Alex is right? What if I never get to see her again. That made me come to a stop. Maybe she's still in line to buy merchandise.

My body guard stopped too, confused as to why I did.

"Go get all the Mahomies over there to calm down and get in a line. I'd really love to meet all of them and take a few pictures." I told him.

He nodded slightly before turning on the megaphone that he was carrying.

"Alright Mahomies, please line up in a straight line. Austin would love to meet you guys but you all need to be calm and cool!" He shouted.

Immediately, they ran to get in a line. I studied the line for that girl and her friend. About 5 people down, I spotted them! I mentally thanked God and also mentally cheered since my idea seemed to work.

I motioned for the first girl to walk to me. She had such a big smile plastered on her face that it made me smile as well. I gave her a hug before I asked, "What's your name, sweetie?"

"Victoria!" She replied excitedly.

I smiled and we took a quick selfie before I asked the next girl to walk forward. Four more people later, the girls friend came up to me first. She hugged me and we took a selfie. Before she walked away, she told me the thing that I've been wanting to know all night long.

"By the way, my friends name is Kristina." I looked at her, shocked. How did she know I wanted to know that?

"I saw the way you looked when she walked off of the stage. You thought you were stupid for not getting her name. You're welcome." She stated with a small wink.

I laughed and nodded. Am I really that readable? Oh well.

I turned back to face Kristina and smiled. She smiled back before giving me a hug.

"Nice to see you again! No one can resist Mahone." I joked.

That got her to laugh loudly before she replied.

"It's not that I can't resist you, I just don't want to resist you." she stated, bluntly.

That made my jaw drop in surprise. No one had ever fired back at something I said. And it was clever. This girl just impressed me all over again.

"By the way, I'm-" she started, but I cut her off.

"You're Kristina." I said.

She raised an eyebrow in response so I continued.

"Your friend over there told me your name before she walked off." I told her.

She nodded with a small smile on her face.

"Well I better go before the rest of the Mahomies get mad at me for taking their time away." My eyes grew round when she said that. I knew I had to think quick.

"Wait!" I yelled as I grabbed her hand. She immediately turned around.

"Why don't you and your friend wait here while I finish taking pictures with my Mahomies?" I asked.

She nodded and motioned for her friend to come over to us.

"Austin wants us to stay and hang out with him." Kristina said to her friend.

"What about your parents? Did you tell them that?" Her friend said.

Kristina pulled her phone out of her pocket and sent a quick text to her mom, telling her what was happening. She got an instant reply. Just by the way she smiled at her phone, I knew that she could stay.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Does that smile mean you can stay?"

I felt her tense up while I heard her friend laugh quietly. Finally, Kristina nodded slowly, trying to keep her cool.

I turned to her friend. "What's your name?"

"Christina." She said while laughing.

Well that's a little weird.

"Really?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Best friends with the same name? That's pretty cool!" They laughed at my statement.

Three hours later, I finally finished greeting everyone. I was exhausted and ready to head to the tour bus. First thing in the morning I'm taking Kristina to meet my manager Rocco. She deserves to be noticed more than anyone else I've ever heard sing. I just hope Rocco likes her voice as much as I did.

We'll just have to wait and see.