Chapter Fifteen

*Austin's P.O.V*

In fifteen minutes, Shawn and I were ready to go. I wore a tuxedo with a red tie and red supras. I smoothed my hair to the right and made sure everything was perfect.

Finally after another twenty minutes, I got a text from Kristina saying they were ready.

"The girls are ready, bro. We need to go." I said through the bathroom door so Shawn would hear me.

I heard him take a deep breath before the door opened. He looked nervous. I can't blame him though, I am too.

We emerged from the bus only to see the girls In front of us. I saw Christina first. She looked pretty in her dark blue dress. I could tell that Shawn was stunned at how pretty she looked.

But then my eyes found Kristina. My lips parted slightly from the sight in front of me. Her dress was the same shade of red as my tie and shoes and it had a band of rhinestones around her waist. Her hair was curled, her makeup was light and her smile was breath-taking.

"Whoa.." Was all I could get myself to say. It was only loud enough for her to hear.

I couldn't make myself look away. She noticed and blushed as she saw how obvious I was being, but I didn't care. I walked over to her before extending my hand, silently telling her to take it.

She placed her small hand in mine before smiling softly towards the ground.

I turned towards Shawn.

"See you guys later, have fun." I said to them. They gave small waves before heading to the car.

Once they were gone, I led Kristina to my red range rover before opening her door. Once she was safely inside, I ran around to my side and hopped in, heading to Olive Garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Olive Garden half an hour later. Before Kristina was able to get out of the car, I ran to her side and opened her door. She giggled before hopping out.

I hope everything I have planned tonight goes perfectly. Otherwise this will be hard to fix if it goes wrong.

We made our way into the restaurant to be greeted by the hostess.

"Table for two under Mahone." I told her.

The girl looked up so fast that I thought she gave herself whiplash.

"Austin Mahone? Oh my God! It's really you! Can I get a picture with you?" She gushed.

I scratched the back of neck before nodding.

She kissed me on the cheek as she took the picture where I willingly smiled. I love making my fans happy.

She was really nice at first but then after awhile Kristina spoke up.

"Can we please be seated at a table now?" She said politely.

"And just WHO are you?" The hostess replied in a sassy tone before giving Kristina a look of disapproval. That's when I spoke up.

"She's my date, now can you please escort us to our table?" I asked. She just snorted.

That made my blood boil. Kristina must have noticed because she touched my arm. I calmed down a bit as the manager walked up to us.

"Is everything okay, Mr. Mahone?" He asked me.

I shook my head no before speaking.

"The hostess won't escort us to our table. She started to harass my date and I'd really appreciate it if we could just be seated." I stated.