Chapter Nine

*Kristina's P.O.V*

We were on our way to Houston now. It was a four hour drive there and we couldn't find anything to do.

Alex and Robert were on the tour bus that Shawn Mendes was in which made Christina a little crabby. She really wants to meet him.

While they were with Shawn, Christina, Austin and I occupied our time with movies and video games. Currently we're watching Pitch Perfect. Really great movie by the way.

"I'm gonna go lay down." Christina blurted. Austin gave her a weird look but I knew exactly why. When she was in the room, Austin looked at me.

"Is she alright?" he asked, his voice full of concern.

I nodded. "She's mad because she wants to meet Shawn Mendes really bad but she hasn't yet. She's also mad that Alex and Robert are over there and didn't invite her."

He laughed a little before saying, "She'll meet him soon enough. She's gotta be patient."

Then we got quiet.

"So can I ask you something?" He said.

"Sure, anything." I replied.

He hesitated a little.

"I like this girl but I don't know how to tell her. I may be a pop star but I'm a really shy guy." He whispered.

I sighed and walked over to the couch he was on so I could sit down.

"I think it's best that you just straight up tell her. I mean, do it in a romantic way, but just tell her. Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you. And if she doesn't like you back then it's her loss for rejecting such a sweet guy." I said honestly.

That got him to smile. But I couldn't help but wonder who he was talking about.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I asked.

He smiled. "Becky G." He said.

"Omg really?! That's so cute!" I gushed.

I saw his cheeks turn a light shade of pink before he smiled.

He pulled me into a hug.

"You're my best friend, Kristina. Thank you."

I hugged him back instantly. I liked his hugs.

"You're my best friend too, Austin!" I said as I pulled away to look at him. Once our moment was over, I got up off of the couch.

"Hey Kristina?" I heard Austin say.

I turned around only for a pillow to come into contact with my face. If it's a pillow fight he wants, it's a pillow fight he'll get!

I grabbed a pillow off of the floor and jumped onto the opposite couch. Austin charged at me. I swung the pillow for it to only come into contact with his hat. He jumped onto my couch and hit me a few times.

As I tried to escape his attack, he threw his pillow down and wrapped his muscular arms around my waist before picking me up. I let out a shriek as he held me in the air. When he stepped off of the couch with me still in his hold, he spun in tons of circles making me laugh and scream at the same time.

"What are you guys doing?" Austin stopped spinning when Christina appeared.

"He's being a meanie." I said which caused him to scoff before spinning once more. I shrieked and said, "Okay, okay! No more!" At this point we were all laughing.

"I'll stop on one condition."

Oh God.

"You have to say 'Austin Mahone is a sexy beast and I love him oh so very much'."

Ha, yeah right.

"Haha you're funny." I said.

He spun a few more times, making me even more dizzy.

"Oh my gosh! Fine. Austin Mahone is a sexy beast and I love him oh so very much!" I yelled.

He set me on my feet before patting the top of my head.

"Now was that so hard?" He joked.

I just shrugged.

"You can't stay mad at your best friend forever!" He yelled to my disappearing figure.

Christina just laughed at our immaturity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One thought occurred to me; I just agreed to being Austin Mahone's best friend. There's no way I'll be able to stop myself from falling for him now.

I just dug myself into a hole that I'm not going to be able to get out of now. Great.