Chapter Eleven

*Kristina's P.O.V*

An hour later, I decided to stop being stubborn and go hang out with my best friends. They weren't in the main area so I decided to check the kitchen. When I turned the corner I saw Austin dancing around the medium sized kitchen. How cute.. Wait.. Did I just think that? Anyway, this is too funny not to record.

Since I haven't been seen yet, I quickly and quietly took my phone out of my pocket and went to the video camera. I hit record.

"Austin.. What the heck are you doing?" I asked while trying to hold in my laughter.

He stopped in the middle of moonwalking and his jaw dropped. When he noticed that I was recording, he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh... I was uh.. Showing Christina how to... um.. moonwalk? Yeah! That's what I was doing." That caused me to laugh loudly.

"Whatever you say!" I sang. I was still recording this whole thing.

Austin walked up close to my phone making funny faces and a random kissy face. Before I knew what was happening, he stole my phone from me and ran. Considering we were in a tour bus, there wasn't much room to run.

None of noticed that Michelle had walked onto our bus until she cleared her throat. She must have thought we were extremely weird because I was on Austin's back trying to reach my phone while he was holding it in the air. Curse my short figure.

"Mama Mahone! Help me!" I yelled. She laughed before running towards us. I saw her give a subtle wink to her son before taking my phone from him. But instead of giving it back, she started recording us being weird. I let out an exhasperated sigh and tried to get off of Austin's back but he didn't let me.

His hands went under my legs to keep me on his back.

"I actually came in here to tell you that we're here and you need to get to rehearsals." Mama Mahone said.

Mama Mahone gave Christina my phone, saying not to stop recording us. She nodded. When Michelle walked out, Austin followed, then Christina. She recorded us the whole time.

"Kristina, what's your favorite song?" Austin asked me out of the blue.

I started singing.

"When I saw her

Walking down the street

she looked so fine

I just had to speak.!"

Austin shook his head before he sang the next part.

"I asked her name

but she turned away

As she walked

all that I could say was"

Then together him and I sang the chorus.

"Mmm mmm Yeah Yeah

Mmm Mmm yeah yeah"

Once we finished the song, Austin turned in a circle making me hold onto him tighter. Then he broke out into a run which made me laugh with joy. This boy is just amazing! Becky is one lucky girl.

Once we got into the building where he was going to be performing tonight, he walked onto the stage and set me on my feet. That's when Christina stopped recording.

For the next three hours, we watched Austin perform his songs. He hit every note and every dance move. It was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, at seven PM it was time for the concert time. Christina and I got to chill backstage with Austin, Fifth Harmony and The Vamps. They're amazing people! We got all of their numbers and took selfies with them all.