Saying Good-Bye

"Wake up, T." Tahlia yells in my ear. "Time to leave to Paris." Tahlia is my big sister, who is two years older then me and very smart. "I'm up." I fall back to sleep and she yells at me this time. "Get out of bed now! Your going to be late for the car!" I look at the clock, she right, as usually. I climb out of bed and walk down stairs. "Morning Dad." I say putting toast in the toaster.
"Hi." He says grumpy, and again, usually he's grumpy. My family became weird after my mum died, when I was 9. My sister was going from D to A in all of her classes. My dad had lost his job, he started drink and smoking, usually wakes up at two in the afternoon and gose to bed at ten, night time, and was always grumpy. Also my brother that was meant to be 25, this year,  killed him self at the age of 18, AKA one year after my mother died. I haven't changed at all, my sister looks after me and I cry ever night for 20 minutes to fall asleep. My toast pops up, scaring me a little. I butter it with smashed avocado and crumbled feta. I crack a little bit of salt and pepper on top and eat it, slowly. I am happy to be going away for a month all thou I am going to miss my sister and my horse I am not going to miss my dad and this house. I walk back up stairs, after having the only thing that keeps me alive in this house, and hop into the cold shower. My so called family doesn't have enough money for hot water, even know my sister and I are the ones making the money and our dad is the one spending on two thing, alcohol and cigarettes. The cold water runs down my long back, as I am tall, just like my mother. I keep my hair out of the water but wash my face. The soap that was in my hands slips out, I reach down to get in and Tahlia knocks on the door. "Time to get out you have an hour until the car gets here." She yells so I can hear her, over the pounding water on the bathtub, that is beneath me. "Ok." I reply. I finish washing my body, then quick hop out and dry my self. I run back down stairs, still in a towel, to a booming dad, yelling at the TV. "You pice of..."
"Dad." I interrupt him. He turns to see me and then turns back at the cheap TV. When I have my cloths I run back up stairs and get dress. Just after I finish getting dress Tahlia walks into my room. "Hey sis." I say.
"Hi." She says so quietly that I almost couldn't hear her. "I'm gonna miss you." A tea rolls down her check. "So much has happened to you since you were born and you deserve this break." She's right, my parents were split up before I was born and I was living with my mum. Dad and her were getting together for my 10th birthday. Dad pushed her off the Quad Bike and she fell down a hill and died. Dad made it look like she fell of but that's not true because Damien, my brother, saw them. A year after Dad killed her, Damien confronted him and he denied it, so Damien killed him self in front of Dad, it was for Mum. I fall into Tahlias arms and she holds me tight. "Shhh." She comforts me, we stand there for a few moments before she says, "Now, get ready because the car to pick you up, will be here in 15 minutes." She wipes my teas off my face.
"Ok." I whisper. I step away from her and she walks out of my room, closing the door gently. I grab my two suitcases that I pack the night before, one is small for souvenirs and one is large full of my cloths and other stuff. Then I pick up my backpack to take with me on the airplane and put any last things in it. Tahlia helps me get my stuff from my room down to the black car that is waiting for me. "Why is Dad up so early?" I ask my tall sister that is holding my hands. "He wanted to say..." But before she could finish Dad step out the door and says, "Goodbye and Sorry." I smile at Dad, thats all I wanted him to say since he made to many people, in this family die. "Goodbye Dad." I say as Tahlia walks me to the car.
"Be safe and I'll miss you, Goodbye." She kissing my cheek and hugging my tight. I walk to the car and just before I am about to get in I say. "Goodbye."
When we arrive at the airport I go though security and aboard my 25 hour flight to Paris with my two best friends by my side, Mickayla and Harry.