Date Night

"You look perfect." Mickayla says. 

"You sure, its not to much?" I ask her as she gives me my purse.

"No way." The door rings. "Now go  find out if he is the one." She squeezes my hand and I walk out to the living room. I press my white dress with flowers and poker dots, down. I open the door to a handsome man, that is wearing a white button up T, with blue jeans, a brown belt and matching brown boots. I step out into the sunset sky, its beautiful. "Hello." I say. 

"Hello gorgeous, you look wonderful." He says, holding my hand as we walk to the car. 

"You don't look to bad, yourself." He opens the limo door up for me and I climb across to the other side. "Wow, you didn't have to get a limo." I say sitting down.

"I thought you would like it, do you?" He asks.

"You really know how to Charm a lady." I say.

"I do." He laughs. The limo start and we start talking about stuff. 

After our 45 minute car ride is down we jump out the limo. "Wo, this is beautiful." I say as I stretch my arms and legs. "It is." He says. "Now our reservation is at 6:20 so we have 10 minutes but the elevator takes three minutes, to get to the top,  so you really only have seven minutes." 

"OK," I giggle, "I just gonna go to the bathroom." I say walking away. as soon as I step into the bathroom I dial MK. "Mickayla, he got a LIMO." I yell into the phone. 

"Calm down, calm down, what's wrong?" She asks me. 

"Nothing." I lie. 

"TIA!" She yells. "What's wrong?" She asks again. 

"I think its him." I say. 

"What do you mean it 'him'." She says. 

"I THINK HE IS THE ONE!," I'm getting mad but I don't know why, "I think I'm in love." I say. 

"Ok, ok, just tell me everything after the date, just go... NOW." She insists.  

"Alright bye." I say hanging up the phone. I walk back out a smile to him. "Let go, Adam." I say as we start to walk to the elevator. We head up and when we get to the top I gasp, "Its phenomenal, beautiful, crazily gorgeous and I could go on." I say. 

"Just like you." I blush, why dose this keep happening to me, he's amazing. "Here, I booked us a table." He pulls a chair out for me and I sit down. 
"Thank you." I say. The waiter comes over to us. 

"You must be Adam and your are Tia, right?" We nod. "Well, I'm John, your waiter for tonight. Can I get you any drinks." Adam looks at me and I nod. 

"We'll get two LLB's, please and a garlic beard." He says. The waiter writes it down on his note book and walks away. We are two tables away from the dance floor and can hear the music, well. "Would you like to dance?" He asks. 

"Can you salsa?" I ask. 

"Yes, I can." he says standing up, he holds out his hand.

"Alright." I take his hand. We walk over to the dance floor, are four couples and three children poorly dance to salsa music. We start to salsa . With a matter of fact, he can salsa. 

We end the dance with a dip, the people around us applause like they've never seen someone salsa before. We walk back to our table and the waiter comes with our drinks. We talk until the waiter comes over so we can order our food. "I'll get a Coq Au Vin, please." Adam orders. 

"And, I'll get a Nicoise Salad, please." I order, after we were done, ordering, the waiter walks away. "So, you taken lots of girls up here on a first date.?" I ask. 

"Wow, were on our first date and you are already asking about my ex's." He says with wide eyes. 

"Sorry, I just was wondering." 

"Well, you are the first girl that is not French, that I've had a date with, so I guess no, I haven't." He says. "Your pretty special." I bush AGAIN!!!! 

"Ok, well I haven't been around the other side of The Eiffel Tower. You wanna take me around there?" I ask. 

"Sure." He gets up and puts his hand out, I grab his hand and we walk around to the other side.

"Wow, it's so quite and more beautiful then the other side." I say as we walk to the edge. 

"Yea, only true French people know about this side. Most people just think that you cant go over here because the restaurant in the middle and king of blocking it." He says as I lean of the side. We have a fem minutes of silence and then Adam leans in and asks, "Is the alright?" I nod and he presses he soft lips to mine. At the start he's all gentle but then he grows passionate though the make out. He lets go me and I'm frozen, "Are you ok?" He asks me. 

"Yes, that, just, was amazing." I say. He pulls me into a hug and the cold air hits me. I shiver. 

"Here take my jacket." He wraps the jacket around me. "Come on, our food probably is ready." He puts one arm around me and we walk back to our table. 

After we finished our dinner he toke me back to my place. I get out of the limo grab Adams hand. We walk up to the house.  "Well goodnight I say." He kisses me. 

"Goodnight see you tomorrow." He walks back to the limo and I walk inside. 

"Tia?" Mickayla asks, I sigh and smile as she walks up to me. "What happened, tell me everything." She says.