Truth

"You wanna go for a swim, before I go?" I ask Adam.
"Yeah, you go get changed and then meet me in there." He says. Mickayla and I have already moved from the last house, we then moved to a hotel but we are again moving.  I going out to a farm and MK is going to a church with her boyfriend. I walk into my room and get changed into my togs. I put my hair up as I walk down the stairs. I see Adam swimming in the pool, he is the best boyfriend I could ask for. I jump in the pool and swim over to him. "Hey, you what to go out tonight?" he asks.
"Like a third date?" I say waiting for a response, he nods. "Sure." I say climbing up the side and dive into the deep, crystal clear, blue, pool. The cold water feels nice, on my almost bare skin. I swim to the other side and break the waters surface, to breath. I swim back over to the beautiful French man, that I'm dating. I smile and kiss him. "What was that for?" He asks me. "Just for being a great boyfriend." We have been dating for over a week but were so close. "Anyway I need to go and finish packing." I give him one last kiss and then get out of the nicely cold pool. I grab my blue round towel and dry my self. I run up stairs and into my room. Floor 3 number 8. I knock on the door and MK opens it for me. "How was your swim?" She asks.
"Great, are you ready to go?" I ask.
"Yeah, I clean out the fridge." She says zipping up her suitcases.
"Ok, I just need to grab my stuff and then we can go to the car." I say, walking it my room. I pull out my phone and text sis, 'just moving to a new place, sorry if I wake you.' I grab my two suitcases and my backpack, and walk down out to the kitchen. "Alright let's go." I say as I text Adam, to tell him that we're going. He said he's gonna me as at the car. We walk down to reception and hand our key back. Then the car that is waiting for MK comes, we say our good byes and get in the cars. We are meeting up in 4 days anyway, so it's not that sad. Adam starts the car and we drive to his family farm.

After the 30 minute drive, I'm fast asleep. "Hey, wake up." Adam shakes me. I wake and kiss his perfect lips. We get out of the car and get greeted by his parents. "Adam honey, bonjour." Adams mum kisses him, like French people do. Then Adams dad comes over and shakes his hand, "Son." Then they come over to me.
"And you must be the lovely girlfriend, Tia. I'm Julie." Julie hugs me and I hug her back. "This is my husband Adrien."
"Hello, oh sorry bonjour." I say.
"Don't worry sweet, anyway come inside. Adam, Adrien grab the bags." We start to walk, while the boys grab our bags. We get in side and its beautiful, there is so much light and its wooden and has a great view, outside. Its so simple but elegant, the doors in the house are stall or barn door, its amazing. The house is lit up but not from lights, there only like 8 lights on the first floor, but the house is lit up from all the window. "This is such a beautiful house." I say.
"Oh, thank you. Its not that special, for France, its the most typical house I've owned but its mine favourite, so many memories. Just like the time Adam was..."But before Julie could finish, Adam walks in, "Mum."
"Oh, sorry dear. Don't you like me embarrassing you." She jokes.
"MUM!" He yells.
"Ok, ok, now go show Tia where her room is." She points over to the end of the house. Adam and I start to walk away, then he grabs my hand. "Here is your room and mine in across the hall." He says opening my door. The room is amazing, it's so white and lit up like the rest of the house. The bed head is a stall door again and the bed is white and black, with a Eiffel Tower pillow. The bed side tables are white and wooden just like the dresser on the other side of the room. Above the dresser is a painting of the Eiffel Tower and the words 'Lovely France.'
"This room is gorgeous." I gasp.
"Yeah, it's pretty, anyway I'm gonna get the rest of your stuff." He says

It's been a few hours since we have been here and I love it. "Knock, knock." Adam calls from outside of my room.
"Come in." I say putting down my book. "What's up?" I say when he walks in. "Just wanted to say goodnight and tell you that I'm going on a ride tomorrow. Wanna come?" He asks.
"Yeah, what time?" I smile.
"I'm leaving at 6:00."
"Ok, night." I say.
"Night." He starts to close the door but I stop him.
"Wait, Adam can we talk?" I ask.
"Yeah, sure, what's wrong." He says walking over to my bed, I move over a little, so he can sit. "I want to tell you something that I have never told anyone in my life." I take a deep breath, "You can't tell anyone."
"I won't, I promise." He says putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "My family is not a normal family." I say.
"I don't think any family is a normal family." He says.
"I know but mine is very different." I take another really deep breath. "My father killed my mother when I was nine and he didn't go to jail for it." I pause, "They split up four months before my birth, when my sister was eleven. Then when I was nine my parents got together to set up a big birthday party for me and my father pushed my mum off a quad bike. My older bother, Damien, that passed 8 years ago, saw my dad do it but my dad lied and said that she feel of so Damien killed him self." A tea rolls down my cheek. "Every night, since this happened, I've cried my self to sleep but ever since I've been in France and one the plain I haven't cried, I don't know what's wrong." More water comes out of my eyes. Adam grabs the tissue box and hands me a tissue, "I'm so sorry Tia, I didn't know." He pulls me in closer to him and hugs me. I feel him kiss me head and I start to cry more.
"Shhh." He comforts me. He rests his chin on my head and I drift of to sleep.

I wake to someone arms around me and a warm body beside me. Its coming back to me, what happened last night. I wasn't even drunk but it was mostly a blur. I told him about my family, I told him the truth...