One Week Left

"And yeah, we did it." I say getting up. 
"That's what all the noise was last nigh and this morning ." She washes her cup and then grabs mine. "Yeah." I giggle, "We may of done it again." I walk into my room to wake Adam up after our little activity, that wore him out. "Morning, again."
"Yeah." He snorts, grabbing me and pull me into bed. I kiss him and lay on his side. "I love you." I say.
"I love you too." He strokes my very tangled hair. "What do you wanna do today?" He asks.
"Do you want to go to lunch with Mickayla and Riley?" I ask.
"Sure, why don't you go ask her." We both sit up.
"Ok." I give him a hug and he burrows his head it my hair. I kiss him then walk out to Mickayla's room. I knock on the door and start speaking as I open it, "Hey MK, do you and... oh, wow, sorry, ah." I quickly run out of the room shutting the door behind me. I run to my room and slam the door shut. "Wow, what's wrong?" Adam asks, I take a deep breath horrified of the sight that I just saw.
"I... think... I... just walked in on..." I lay on the bed, "Yuck." The picture plays over in my head.
"What?" Adam says with wide eyes. "Ok, anyway, do you what to take a shower with me?" He asks sitting me up. My mouth still open and wide eyes, I mange to say, "I think I have to, after what I just saw."
"Ok, calm down." He laughs and helps me get to the shower.

"Hey, sorry about before." She says giving me a hug. "Anyway, about that lunch idea, were in."
"Ok, I'm still scarred." I say shaky.
"It's going to be all right." She laughs. I get up and go to my room were Adam is getting dressed. I walk over to him and place my hand on his beautiful six pack, before he puts on his shirt. I kiss him passionately. He grabs me and throws me on the bed, and climbs on top of me. He kisses my neck and lifts up my shirt a little, kissing me everywhere. He unbuttons my pants, "Stop, stop." I gasp for air. "We need to go to lunch."
"I'll be quick." He says doing his thing that makes me feel so special but hurts so bad, don't get me wrong, it feels good too.

He was right, he was quick and after that we went to lunch, on time. We all talked about random things and how beautiful Paris is. Adam grabbing my very upper thigh ever three seconds but I didn't mind it. It was just after two and, Adam and I went home, while Mickayla and Riley went out to a beach but I needed to talk to Adam about something very important, so we did go. "Hey babe, can we talk." I say as Adam sits on the couch next to me. "Yeah, go ahead." He says.
I take a deep breath, "You know I've only got one week left in France." I say. "I know," he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Can't you just come back to Paris and live here with me." He says.
"I can't, I'll got to go back to my sister and dad."
"Your dad can go to hell!" He yells.
"Adam, please calm down, I love you but I can't. I wish I could." I say, tears coming out on my eyes running down my hot checks. He runs out of the room, "Adam, it's raining." I run after him about 12 steps behind him. I run out of the lobby and out the door. I see him on the side path in the poring rain. I run out to him and after three seconds in the run, hair soaked and sticking to my face. I grab him and pull him out of the rain. "I'm sorry." I say, crying.
"I can't lose you." He cries into my arms.