First Day

It was our real first day in Paris and I wake up 9:00 to text my sister. 'Hey sis, can you send me a pic of SunDance.' SunDance is my horse.
'Sure.' She send me a pic of my Buckskin Quarter Horse. We race all the time. 'I've got to go, making dinner.' She sends.
'Alright, love ya.' I climb out of bed and walk into Mickaylas room.
"Wake up, MK." I tell her. She opens her eyes while I open up her blinds. "Come on its 9:00am, that's time to get up."
"Go away." She groans
"No." I shake her, "Get up, you want pancakes?"
Her head shoots up. "Yes please, your famous pancakes." She squeals.
"Yes, MK." I giggle. "Get up tho, or no pancakes or bacon." I say.
"Ok, ok, I'm getting up." She jumps out of bed and follows me to the kitchen. "Lets me a deal, you cook and I eat." She says, sitting at the counter.
"Hell no, I cook and you do the dishes." I say.
"Fine." She say with a grumpy face. Before my mother died, she taught my to cook three things. Pancakes, scrambled eggs and her famous cookies. I am a master at them now but my sister, Tahlia, taught me a lot about cooking. Two year after my brother killed him self, my sister started to teach me how to cook. The first dish I made by my self, that didn't end up in the trash, was my mothers favourite dinner, Ciotola della cena di tonno bruschetta, which is in Italian dish but in English is Tuna bruschetta dinner bowl. I now love to cook and want too be a Chief, my mother would be so proud.

After I made the pancakes and cooked the bacon, Mickayla and I ate very slowly in the warm sum outside. "Time to do the dishes, MK." 
"No." She groans. "Do I have to?"
"Yes, you do. Then after you have do the dishes we can go for a swim." I say.
"Fine." She gets up and takes my plat away. I hop on my phone and go onto Instagram. I quickly take and edit a photo of my feet and the pool in the background. Then I post it with a caption that says, 'Our real first day in France, about to jump in the pool.' I walk back inside and get changed into my swim suit. By the time MK is down the dishes, I'm in the pool. "Mickayla, you coming in, the waters really nice." I say as MK comes to the door.
"Very funny." She says, jumping in. "You got to relax, while I had to do the dishes."
"At lest you only had to put them in the dish washer and turn it on. Anyway, later today I'm going to the Paris Art Museum, apparently really famous and popular, wanna come." I say climbing up the side on the pool, so only my feet are in the water. "Yes but after a nap." She yarns. "Hey, we only go hear at three this morning, why go back to bed?" I try to keep a straight but I end up smiling. "Really so you would take a nap if someone woke you up at 9:15 after five and a half hours of sleep." She says, resting against the side of the pool.
"Ok, ok, I was just joking. Come lets get some sleep and I'll wake you up when lunch is ready, then will go to the museum. Sound good." I get up.
"Yes but I gonna stay in here for a few more minutes." She says, swimming to the other side. I walk inside a go for a shower. 'Warm water', I think. I climb out of the shower and change into some summer clothes, that was short shorts and a yellow tank top. I drift of to sleep. 'Why didn't I cry', my head thinks but I'm asleep. What's going on, I'm not in the same room as Mickayla, so I should have cried? Its something that I do every time I'm about to go to sleep. 

I wake by my self, an hour later, my alarm still hasn't gone off. I thought of me not crying was stuck in my head. I never cry when someone besides, Tahlia, is in my room. It eleven thirty and I put my alarm clock on for 12:15, so I put PLL on, Pretty Little Lairs. As I was watching it, I get inspired for a new lunch dish. It was healthy and sounded really good. "No time for PLL, got to make this new lunch. If it doesn't go well then I still go time to make toasties." I say out loud. As I walked to the kitchen I had an idea for watch I would call this dish if it goes well, Lentil Tabbouleh. "Sugar, I will need to run down to the store, luckily a store is around the corner, so I don't have to dive 45minutes to inter Paris." I quickly write MK a note if she wakes up early.

MK, I 'm gg out 2 the shops 2 make a new dish.

When I'm at the shops I run into Missy and Harry. "Hey lovebirds, what are yous up to?" I ask.
"Harrys taking me out on a picnic date." Missy says.
"Sweet." I say.
"What are you doing T?" Harry ask me.   
"Just working on a new lunch dish." I say as my alarm on my phone goes of. "Sorry that was my time, anyway have fun and Missy no drink but we should catch up for your birthday."
"Yea, I'll pick the restaurant, oh and sorry for cancelling out on our brunch. I wanted to spend the day with Missy before she goes of to her Grandmas." He says rubbing his blond beard.
"No, that's alright, I totally understand but I got to go, see ya." I start to walk away.
"Bye." They call out. "Tia's so nice." I hear Missy say. I smile to my self.

When I get back, I find Mickayla still sleeping. "Time to try to give it a crack." I say.

One hour later I wake Mickayla up to tell her lunch is ready. "Lunch is ready." I say as she pulls her self out of bed. We walk out to the dining room.  "Wow, what smells so good?" Mickayla says smelling the air. "I call it Lentil Tabbouleh, its got lentils, bulgur, and fresh vegetables in a minty, lemon dressing. It makes a summer time salad, I hope you like it and its a new dish, I came up with the idea when I was watch Pretty Little Lairs." I say with a smile.
"It look so good but how did you come up with the idea while watching PLL, that show about murder not cooking." She say, titling her head.
"I know, right." I say. We have a laugh and sit down. I wait until Mickayla to take her first bit so I know what its like. "OMG, THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD." She stuffs her face with more.
"Really," I laugh. "I didn't think it would..." she cuts it
"Um, its fricking fabulous." She says. I take my first bit.
"Your right, I'm amazing."

We get back from the Paris Art Museum at 5:30. It was awesome Museum, they had separate coloured rooms, my fav rooms were. The blue, purple, black and green room. They were beautiful. We went to the store again so I could get stuff to make sushi, as it was Mickayla and I favourite dinner. We ran into Oliver, Mark and Ben, they were all staying together. After we had dinner I had a long, long bath, then got into bed. I fell asleep again, with out crying. I need to talk to MK about this in the morning. Mickayla doesn't know about this problem, the only three things that she doesn't know about is I cry my self to sleep, my Dalton, my father, killed Taha, my mother and that my bother killed him self because of my father. It was time to tell her my problem. Why am I not crying?