Saying Good-Bye (Paris)

I climb out of bed, crying, its seven in the morning and my flight leaves at eight thirty. I walk to the bathroom but get stop by a hand around my waist. It turns me around and pulls me in. "Adam." I crying into him.
"Shhh." I lifts me up and carries me to the shower. He undress me and him self then walks me in and I sit on the floor of the shower. I start to cry. He sits next to me and says, "Don't cry, please don't. I feel like I've down something wrong." He says pull me into him and kissing my soft lips. "You have done nothing wrong, you were amazing to me, I'm just gonna..." I take a deep breath. "Miss you." He hugs me and draws something on my back. His fingers move to my boobs and he kisses them. Maybe last night wasn't going to be the last time.

After our shower I grab everything and head to the car. Adam opens the car door for me and climbs in behind me. Mickayla and Riley were in the car behind us. We drive ten minutes in silence until we get to the airport. We hop out of the car and get to the front of the airport, and Adam stops, "Aren't you coming in." I say.
"No, I was all was told it stops at the glass doors." He says letting go of my hand. "Lets go." Mickayla tells Riley, "Bye." She says.
"Bye." He replies giving her a hug.
"See ya, mate." Riley says, giving him a bro hug.
"Yeah, see ya." They walk away and leaving Adam to focuses on my face. "I Love you, remember that." He say hugging me.
"I will." We break and give each other one last passionate kiss. "I love you too." I say as will step apart. I give him one last hug and he kisses my forehead. Tears start running down my eyes. He takes a few steps back and tells me to go. I turn and head into the airport. When I get up to where Mickayla is, I turn back to see him walking away. I cry out loud and hear my flight number being called. I hug my best friend and cry into her. "Shhh..." She comforts.

A.N. Sorry for the very short chapter I was going for a short chapter and sad chapter. Is anyone sad, or crying.